This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 3

Michael O'Hare - actor, played Commander Sinclair on the first season of Babylon 5 (1994)
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Michael E. Porter (born 1947) is an American academic focused on management and economics. He is currently the Bishop William Lawrence University Professor based at Harvard Business School where he leads the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Porter Wagoner - country & western singer
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Lyle Wagoner
          Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Lyle Lovett - Singer

Comment

Lyle Galdeira - now a realtor, former KHNL TV News personality.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Lyle Nordstrom is professor of music history and director of early music at the University of North Texas.

Comment

Ron Lyle - heavyweight contender in the 1970's; fought Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes .......

Comment

Alexander Walter Barr "Sandy" Lyle (born February 9, 1958) is a Scottish golfer. Lyle was born in Shrewsbury, England, but represented Scotland. Along with Nick Faldo and Ian Woosnam, he became one of Britain's top golfers during the 1980s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Lyle

Comment

Henry Alexander Baldwin (January 12, 1871 – October 8, 1946) - Hawaii Banker, Industialist and congressional delegate to the US House of Representative's
                      Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Henry Ford - industrialist, founder of the Ford Motor Company
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Gerald Ford
                          Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

John Ford - movie director, films include "Donovan's Reef," "Rio Grande" and "The Quiet Man".
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

John Anthony Burns (March 30, 1909–April 5, 1975) served as the second Governor of the state of Hawaii from 1962 to 1974. Born in Fort Assinneboine, Montana, Burns was a resident of Hawaii since 1913.

Burns is often described as the father of the modern Democratic Party of Hawai'i. From 1948 he held various leadership positions in the territorial Democratic Party, culminating in being chair of the territorial party in 1952. He is credited with building a coalition with organized labor and Japanese-Americans to strengthen the Democratic Party.

(My parents were Big Supporters for John Burns when he ran for Governor of Hawaii!)
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; August 3, 2006, 07:33 AM.

Comment

James Burns - son of Gov. John Burns; judge on the Court of Appeals; husband of former newscaster Emme Tomimbang

Comment

Working...
                                X