This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

John Leslie "Wes" Montgomery was an American jazz guitarist. He was born (March 6, 1925) in Indianapolis, Indiana, part of a musical family including his brothers, Monk (string bass, electric bass) and Buddy (vibraphone, piano). He died of a heart attack on June 15, 1968. He is the grandfather of actor Anthony Montgomery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Montgomery
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Montgomery Gentry Country Western Singer and hot hot hottie!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Shut-up Manoa! Third and final warning before I ask ADMIN to step in.

John Craven is the former Chief Scientist of the US Navy's Special Projects Office. He has detailed the unclassified parts of his career in The Silent War (ISBN 0-684-87213-7) published by Touchstone in 2002.

Dr. John P. Craven Ph.D. 1951 in Mechanics and Hydraulics

Dr. John P. Craven has had more than 40 years of experience in the innovation, development, design, construction and operational deployment of major oceanic systems. As a child he pursued ocean technology in the Brooklyn Technical High School and acquired a familiarity with the ocean on the beaches of Long Island and on the waterfront of New York City. During World War II he served as helmsman on the Battleship New Mexico operating in waters of the Western and South Pacific and earned two battle stars.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Craven_PhD%2C_JD
        I was kidding auntie...

Kimo55 not so friendly on HT sometimes...for him to do something like this...seemed out of character... but, I know him personally...so i made a joke about him... sorry... it was not to be about you!

and I was talking about the bite marks from the Bite he received online recently...

Comment

Montgomery Clift - Actor
          “The only line that's wrong in Shakespeare is 'holding a mirror up to nature.' You hold a magnifying glass up to nature. As an actor you just enlarge it enough so that your audience can identify with the situation. If it were a mirror, we would have no art.”

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            I was kidding auntie...

Kimo55 not so friendly on HT sometimes...for him to do something like this...seemed out of character... but, I know him personally...so i made a joke about him... sorry... it was not to be about you!

and I was talking about the bite marks from the Bite he received online recently...
            We all have our own Private Lives and Personalities. What we do and how we ack is none of anyone's business. OnLine Activites is only a an extension of what we want others to percieve us to be.

Kimo55 is a friend as well as many other members on Forums I belong to. I respect everyone as they do me. Aloha is a given for me. However, morals, convictions, values and ideas in which I hold dear does affect my judgement in choosing a friend.

Nuff said.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

wes montgomery - jazz guitarist
              Don't be mean,
              try to help.

Comment

Elizabeth Montgomery. Star of "Bewitched," but I really liked her as Lizzie Borden.

Died of colorectal cancer, eight weeks after diagnosis.

Comment

However, morals, convictions, values and ideas in which I hold dear does affect my judgement in choosing a friend.
                  Hope this holds true for choosing Hanai family members too

Comment

C. Montgomery Burns, Springfield's richest man, built his atomic energy fortune from the ground up after inheriting his father's atom-splitting factory.
                    “I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.”

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                      Hope this holds true for choosing Hanai family members too
                      I hereby ~ Un~Hanai you Manoa!

So it is written. So it is DONE!!!

All Pau.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Hanai, the Hawaiian practice generally translated as "adoption," differs from its Western counterpart in many ways. At its heart, however, it’s about parenthood.
                        http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/20...andlife30.html
                        I've lost my real dad in real life.... so at least I know eventually you'll get over this parenting step of me!

You no can un-hanai me w/out my signature....hehehehe... j/k

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                          C. Montgomery Burns, Springfield's richest man, built his atomic energy fortune from the ground up after inheriting his father's atom-splitting factory.
                          “I'll keep it short and sweet - Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.”
                          Edward Burns - Actor

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122653/
                          Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

....does this mean the game is pau?

cause i think i got one...the h-3 had one BURNS on it..then it got removed, now its HIRONO.
                            Tristin-Mataiva . . . . . Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! ! !
                            I sell cars...TTFN, have a nice day and Drive Safe!!!
                            email: zoomhawaii@hotmail.com

Comment

Edward Kenney, Jr. (b. August 8, 1933) is a Hawai‘i-born American singer/actor best known for the role of "Wan Ta" in the original Broadway production of Flower Drum Song. Now retired, he lives on the island of Kaua‘i and occasionally makes public appearances. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Kenney

Comment

Edward "Ed" Norton, best bud of Ralph Kramden and beloved husband of Trixie Norton.

Comment

Working...
                                X