X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Originally posted by anapuni808
    can we also add the "Once upon a time in Mexico" trilogy to his resume? They were such good movies!
    I gotta agree with you there!!! Awesome movie!!! Also, could we add 4 rooms to the list!?! Another classic.

Anyway, back to the game:

Boy George- Singer for the Culture Club, DJ, Designer
    "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Conrado "Boy" Vasquez - Former Bantam Weight Champion of The Philippines and Former Super Bantam Weight Champion of California. My late husband and father of my three children. Died on 01/17/97 of ALS (Lou Gerighs Disease) at the age of 47.
      Last edited by 1stwahine; August 25, 2006, 03:17 AM. Reason: too early in da morning.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mario Vasquez- The guy who dropped out of American Idol.

I read somewhere he got a record deal out of it.

Comment

Lynn Vasquez - 1stwahine, Auntie Pupule, Auntie Lynn of Chinatown! Das me!!! Mother of Soldiers and Funny Lady on Da Internet!!hahahahaha
          Whack Whack!!!!
          Last edited by 1stwahine; August 25, 2006, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            Lynn Vasquez - 1stwahine, Auntie Pupule, Auntie Lynn of Chinatown! Das me!!! Mother of Soldiers and Funny Lady on Da Internet!!hahahahaha
            Whack Whack!!!! [/COLOR]

lol...I almost put that, but didn't want to assume!!!

Moving on:

Lynn Waihee- John Waihee's wife (He's not governor anymore, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by kaipo
              lol...I almost put that, but didn't want to assume!!!

Moving on:

Lynn Waihee- John Waihee's wife (He's not governor anymore, right?)
              I wouldn't have gotten angry. I have a sense of Humor. Who said I was a BiTxh? heheheh

John Waihee was Governor long ago. We've had two since he left office. Ben Cayetano and our current Governor, Linda Lingle whose a shoo in for a her next term.

Lynn Rachel Redgrave OBE (born 8 March 1943 in London, England) is a British actress born into the famous acting Redgrave family.

Her parents are Sir Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson, Lady Redgrave, her brother is Corin Redgrave and her sister is Vanessa Redgrave. She is the aunt of Natasha Richardson, Joely Richardson and Jemma Redgrave.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Redgrave
              Last edited by 1stwahine; August 25, 2006, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Rachel Kramer Bussel ~ Let's just say she is an Author!
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Rachel Karen Greene- Jennifer annistons charecter on Friends. Known for her great hairstyles during season 2.

Comment

Karen Pryor (born May 14, 1932 in New York City, New York]]) is an author and a scientist with an international reputation in the fields of marine mammal biology and behavioral psychology. Through her work with dolphins in the 1960s, she pioneered modern, force-free animal training methods, and became an authority on applied operant conditioning—the art and science of changing behavior with positive reinforcement. She is a founder and leading proponent of clicker training, a worldwide movement involving new ways to communicate positively with pets and other animals. She is the author of several books, including Nursing Your Baby, a classic book for breastfeeding mothers that has sold over a million copies, and more than 50 scientific papers and popular articles on learning and behavior.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Pryor

Comment

Karen Combs....Famous Quilt Illusionist...Optical Illusions for Quilters!

"Illusions contradict our perception of reality for the briefest moment, and are like candy to the senses."
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I tried to search and didn't see his name so:

Sean "Puffy" Combs- Music Mogul - Puff Daddy!!

Comment

Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques (born January 8, 1973 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a popular dancehall singer and deejay. He is best known by his stage name, Sean Paul.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Paul

Comment

See, I love those answers that have a plethora of names to choose from!!! Plus, I had no Idea Sean Pauls name was so long. Good one aunty!!!!

Francis Ford Coppola- Producer

Produced "Lost in Translation" as well as a bunch of other movies.

Comment

Francis Judd Cooke (b. Honolulu, Hawaii, December 28, 1910; d. Lexington, Massachusetts, May 1995) was an American composer, organist, cellist, pianist, conductor, choir director, and professor.

Cooke was born in Honolulu to a family of New England missionaries turned cattle ranchers. He began composing at an early age and his first serious pieces date from age 14. He received a B.A. in music from Yale University in 1933, then studied for two years with Charles Martin Loeffler in Medfield, Massachusetts. In 1935 he went to Scotland to study with Donald Francis Tovey at the University of Edinburgh, receiving a Mus. Bac. (Bachelor of Music) degree with First Class Honours in 1938. While studying in Scotland he met and married violist May Ludwig. They settled in Lexington, Massachusetts, where they raised six children.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Judd_Cooke

Eh, wen you going moe moe? You been up just as long as me!!!

Comment

Russ Francis, former 49ers and Patriots tight end
                                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X