• Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Lee Donahue, retired HPD chief
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Jason Scott Lee - Actor & local boy living on the Big Island as far "off the grid" as he can get. Good for him!
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Jason Cook - actor on the NBC Daytime Soap Opera "Days Of Our Lives" played the role of Shawn Douglas Brady.

Comment

Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa was born on August 1, 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii and was raised in Norwalk, Iowa by his mother. He is 6′4″ and of mixed Hawaiian and Caucasian descent.

In 1998, he returned to Hawaii where he was discovered by international designer Takeo and launched his modelling career. In 1999 he won Hawaii's Model of the Year and hosted the Miss Teen Hawaii contest. Momoa is best known for his roles as Jason Ioane (1999-2001) in Baywatch and as Ronon Dex (2005-), an elite firearms and mêlée warrior in Stargate Atlantis.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Momoa
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Joseph Nawahi - newspaper publisher and Hawaiian Patriot.
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

King Bennie Nawahi (Benjamin Keakahiawa Nawahi) was an American slack-key guitar master from Hawaii, well-known throughout the country in the 1920s and 30s. He performed well into the 1970s, when a stroke left him partially paralyzed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_Nawahi
              Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

King Lunalilo — born as William Charles Lunalilo (January 31, 1835 - February 3, 1874) — was king of the Kingdom of Hawai‘i from January 8, 1873 until February 3, 1874. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunalilo

Comment

Charles Stuart - aka Bonnie Prince Charlie, claimant to the British Throne. and oh, what a story he had.
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Stuart Pearce MBE (born April 24, 1962 in Hammersmith, London) is an English football coach, and manager of Manchester City, having been appointed as permanent manager after a period as caretaker following the retirement of Kevin Keegan. As a player, Pearce had a long and distinguished career, becoming one of the most highly regarded defenders his country has ever produced. He is best remembered for his time at Nottingham Forest and his England international duties.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Pearce

Comment

Stuart Little - "He's one small mouse on one very big adventure"

Comment

Rich Little (born Richard Caruthers Little on November 26, 1938 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian comedian best known for his celebrity impersonations.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Little

Comment

Little Richard

Comment

Richard $. "Richie" Rich, Jr. is a fictional character who debuted in Harvey Comics' Little Dot #1 cover dated Sept. 1953.
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Rich

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
                              Charles Stuart - aka Bonnie Prince Charlie, claimant to the British Throne. and oh, what a story he had.
                              Are you referring to the current Prince Charles, divorced from Princess "D" and married to Camilla? If so, he's not a "Stuart," but a "Windsor." The "Stuart" line started after the "Tudor" line (Queen Elizabeth I) with the ascension of James I (James VI of Scotland) in 1609 and ended with James II fleeing the country less than a century later.

Comment

Lionel Richie
                                Winner of three Grammy Awards;, six American Music Awards; two American Black Achievement Awards from Ebony magazine and one People's Choice Award; Academy Award for best original song in a motion picture (White Knights), 1986, for "Say You, Say Me."

Comment

Working...
                                X