This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Glen Campbell, singer & guitarist (takes a great mug shot, too. )

Comment

Alton Glenn Miller (March 1, 1904–circa December 15, 1944), born in Clarinda, Iowa, was a American jazz musician and bandleader in the swing era. He is widely recognized as the genre's best-selling performer from 1939 to 1942 and fronted one of the most well-known "Big Bands." During World War II, while traveling to entertain U.S. troops in France, his plane disappeared in bad weather. His body was never found.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Miller
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oops, too late!!! Aunty Lynn beat me to the punch!!!
        "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Alton Brown, "Food Network" star of "Good Eats," "Iron Chef America" and "Feasting On Asphalt."

Comment

Senator Scott P. Brown, a Republican, represents the Norfolk, Bristol, and Middlesex districts in the Massachusetts State Senate. After incumbent Democrat Cheryl Jacques resigned, Senator Brown was elected to the Massachusetts State Senate in a special election on March 2, 2004 in a close race against a top Jacques aide, Angus McQuilken. Brown was re-elected on November 2, 2004. Previously, Senator Brown served three terms in the Massachusetts House of Representatives from the 9th Norfolk District. Prior to his 1998 election to the House, he served as a Wrentham Selectman for three years and an assessor for three years before that.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_P._Brown

Note: Please do a search before posting. I did and almost double posted twice!

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 30, 2006, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Ladies & Gentlemen, The godfather of soul, Mr. James BROWN!!

Comment

Originally posted by LocoBoy
                Ladies & Gentlemen, The godfather of soul, Mr. James BROWN!!
                Sorry LocoBoy ~ already posted in Chapters 2 and 3. Like I said, please do a search before you post. James Brown was one of the names I was going to post.

Auntie Lynn
                Last edited by 1stwahine; August 30, 2006, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Whoops, my apologies .

Okay, here ya go.....

Ladies and Gentlemen, The godfather of Go Go, Mr, Chuck Brown!!

http://www.windmeupchuck.com/

Comment

William Wells Brown (November 6, 1814 – November 6, 1884) was a prominent abolitionist lecturer, novelist, playwright, and historian. Born into slavery in the Southern United States, Brown escaped to the North, where he worked for abolitionist causes and was a prolific writer. Brown was a pioneer in several different literary genres, including travel writing, fiction, and drama, and wrote what is considered to be the first novel by an African American.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wells_Brown

Comment

Mary Wells - singer (Supremes)

Comment

Reggie Wells (born November 3, 1980) is a guard currently playing for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League. In 2005 he started his 3rd season. He has played his entire career with Arizona.

He attended college at Clarion University.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Wells

Comment

Reggie White, the Minister of Defense (Showboats, Eagles, and Packers defensive end)
                          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Barry Eugene White (September 12, 1944 – July 4, 2003) record producer and singer

Comment

Dave Barry, Seattle Times columnist.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Barry Manilow - former commercial jingle writer, became award winning singer/songwriter.
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X