• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Aloha?

I'M OUTTA HERE.. MOST UNFRIENDLY BOARD I'VE EVER BOTHERED TO POST ON

Originally posted by LikaNui
    Oh, puhLEEEEZE! What a load!
    You seem to be overly obsessed with him, to a point that it appears unhealthy. It's nice that you're a fan, but "fan" comes from "fanatic" and the description of that word is "one having excessive zeal for, and irrational attachment to, a cause or position". It just doesn't seem healthy, and if I was Danny I'd be getting a little concerned. Overly enthusiastic fans turn into stalkers, and that can get bizarre.
    So we ask you again: PLEASE stop spamming us.
    What a terrible thing to post about a fan of Hawaiian Music PUBLICLY! Your music! Not just Danny's Why exactly do you think I named my site what I did? People are fan addicts for his music. How dare you insinuate anything more!!! Especially claiming I can turn into a stalker.. How dare YOU! What I do I do from my heart. I receive tons of fan mail for Danny and over 10,000 hits on my site per month. I don't get a dime nor do I expect anything in return.. I do this for a friend and it's far from SPAM, people want to know about his new releases ect. I bet you never received that much attention! I certainly hope you don't treat everyone on this board as rudely, it's not a good reflection on The Aloha Spirit.
    KINDLY REMOVE ALL MESSAGES POSTED BY ME AND ALL THE FLAMES THEREAFTER ~I WON'T BE BACK
    Last edited by dcfanaddicts; October 6, 2005, 02:53 PM. Reason: REMOVED

Comment

Re: Danny Couch AUTHORIZED FAN CLUB FOR FRIENDS/FANS

Holy Jeez!

I like Danny a lot and have seen him at the Hale Koa many times. I was disappointed when he was replaced by some lame-ass named Glen.....something.......Medera? Modelo? Whatever......he really sucks and we never went back. Glenny's voice does not have the range, nor the depth of Danny's

Danny really is a nice guy and I hope to see his show on the big island.

Comment

Re: Danny Couch Announcements

wwwrrrreeeEEEEAAAAooowwwwrrr
        hhhhiiissssthhh hisssttthh!
        Originally posted by dcfanaddicts
        This Is Aloha?
        Have you seen the fleas in the Islands?
        Have you seen the booty in Chinatown land?
        Do you know it's people?
        I do, dose two mahus, walking hand in hand!
        Have you screamed at da ocean?
        Miles and miles of crystalmeth next to deep blue seas?
        Can you smell the pakalolo
        Fill the air with fragrances, getcha high for free!

This is Aloha
        ten dallah, two joints,
        This was Aloha
        This land dat was Hawai’i...

Comment

OK, that one has to be added to the mythical "HawaiiThreads" parody songs compilation CD.

See the following posts for more parody songs:

From the Motormouths collection --

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...63&postcount=4
          http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...2&postcount=19
          http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...6&postcount=16
          http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...4&postcount=18

And from one of the closed threads:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...&postcount=110

I just saw another one earlier today but can't remember where that was...
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
            OK, that one has to be added to the mythical "HawaiiThreads" parody songs compilation CD.

And from one of the closed threads:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...&postcount=110
            I boycott that one cuz i ain't in it!

Comment

After that most spectacular melt down, I'd say we're done here.

Good luck, as they say, in all your future endeavors.

Comment

Danny Couch-the Voice Of " These Islands " Is Compelling And Heart Touching

ALOHA EVERYONE ,

I just joined and would like to share with this with you all

Mahalo, Mary B>
                DANNY COUCH " the voice of These Islands "http://www.dannycouch.com/show.html
                SHERATON PRINCESS KUELANI HOTEL
                WAIKIKI, HAWAII
                APRIL 25, 2007 - A ROMANTIC, SOUL-TOUCHING, COMPELLING EVENING THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER

My husband John and I went
                To see Danny Couch at the Sheraton 4/25/07,
                At about 655 PM we came back upstairs luckily were second in line to enter the show room .
                I had been chatting with a lady who was with her group of Navy wives, when John tapped me on the shoulder and said
                "Honey, you might want to see this,",I turned around. and said, "On my God, Honey, who is that?? ( I knew very well who it was, just couldn’t believe it !!! ) John said, I think it is Danny, dear. Danny Couch was right there !!!!!
                Greeting the lady in front of us! I did not expect him to be there right at the door to the show room, How many entertainers are greeting you at the door!!!

I was almost speechless ( For me, that is something new, LOL } and felt like a school
                Girl l, trembling with excitement on her first date!! Just that morning at the Aloha Stadium Flea Market, I had been talking to Patty ,( a nice lady who has a Chinese Seed and Fruit booth about Danny Couch and his music . She handed me her business card and said show this to Danny and he will give you an extra special autograph.

Well. My turn came, WOW !!!, I hazily remember telling him how much , ( I was in a daze, almost like a out of body experience }
                I Love his music, Danny gave me such a wonderful
                Hug and then the three of us posed for the picture you see above.. Danny Couch is such a
                Warm, humble and wonderful person. and Girls!! Let me tell you! OOO La La, Sigh!! Danny is also very handsome and charismatic. He has none of the pretenses or aritificialites that
                Many entertainers have today.

Danny came out on stage and just lit up the
                Room with his wonderful charismatic presence by singing " Hawaii, My Paradise" When you actually see Danny Couch perform you will see the total Danny, If you love his music and have not seen him perform, please do so, You will fall even more in love with this warm, wonderful man's music If you have not heard his music, go to his show, you will be come an instant fan.

Danny sang old and new favorites and took the time to interact with
                The audience on a warm one on one basis, just like we were at his
                home,in his back yard, When Danny sang his romantic ballads like Kuuipo ( My SweetHeart,) You feel like the song is being sung in your ear, just for you. Danny Couch sings the words and the emotions of any song he performs. They so truly come from his heart. Danny becomes the song he is singing and is united as one with his song and his audience and his music becomes one with you, a part of you forever.

When Danny sang These Islands
                I just could help but crying.
                Danny's show lasted 90 minutes, and seemed to go much to fast. Afterward, Danny took time to talk to all of his guests., we all now felt like his friends. I left feeling elated but a little sad like I had to leave a dear friend that I had traveled a long way to visit

I could write pages and pages about Danny's Wonderful Show, but mere words cannot begin to describe how I felt that night, Seeing Danny Couch perform his wonderful music.
                Here is all the information you will need to know to attend Danny Couch’s Show, what I know will be one of the most romantic, compelling evenings you will ever experience in your life time

NO VIDEO TAPING OR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY •
                All rates are inclusive of tax and gratuity.
                Valid 04/04/07-12/30/07
                Aloha!
                [/spoiler]
                **Show times and days may vary and are subject to change without notice.
                ***FOR RESERVATIONS OR QUESTIONS VISIT***
                http://www.dannycouch.com/show.html

or email: Dannycouch01@aol.com

The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel website page for Danny's show is..
                www.princess-kaiulani.com/dannycouch.htm

I would like to invite you all to please check all the wonderful music clips on a wonderful fan appreciation web site that celebrates and honors the most compelling, heart and soul reaching singer of our day, Mr Danny Couch that was created, started and is alive and glowing thanks to a very special lady, Lea C. I would like to invite you all to please check all the wonderful music clips on Danny Couch Fanaddicts.Com, a wonderful web site that celebrates and honors the most compelling, heart and soul reaching singer of our day, Mr Danny Couch. The world wide web is so truely blessed by the creativity, devotion and love she has put into this special and wonderful web site Please check it out http://www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com/
                Dear Lord I want to thank you so very much for giving us Lea C. and for Danny Couch for, giving him the gift of his beautiful voice, wonderful compelling soul touching and music and for Lea and Danny's beautiful Hawaiian Souls

DEAR DANNY, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, WE WILL BE THERE TO HERE YOU SING, NOW AND FOREVER
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X