This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sensual Intelligence

Man I am learning from your wife.. *new idea* shopping for sensualality! or however you spell that!

Maybe I will try....Gosh honey I would feel really "relaxed" this morning if I knew I didn't have to worry about finding someone to go shopping with today!

Thanks ...LOL
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
      The band Uncle Bonsai had a song (and an album) titled "Boys Want Sex In The Morning." Very funny stuff; no profanity, but not exactly "radio-friendly" either.
      Wow, what a coincidence! I was just looking that song up on the Internet a couple of days ago! I saw them live in Seattle about 20 years ago. Fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
        Man I am learning from your wife.. *new idea* shopping for sensuality! or however you spell that!

Maybe I will try....Gosh honey I would feel really "relaxed" this morning if I knew I didn't have to worry about finding someone to go shopping with today!

Thanks ...LOL
        No, no you got it wrong. HaHa! I italisized "have" because I offered to take her shopping today. She chose "Shoes", so after she wakes up again, that's where we're headed and I got a $100 bill to hand her when we get there.
        She's my wife and is willing to put up with me, I figure that's the least I can do.

See, she was kind so I'm being kind in Reciprocation.

Gotta love Women, This Thread, Hawai'i, And what makes the world go around! Eh, men?!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
          No, no you got it wrong. HaHa! I italisized "have" because I offered to take her shopping today. She chose "Shoes", so after she wakes up again, that's where we're headed and I got a $100 bill to hand her when we get there.
          She's my wife and is willing to put up with me, I figure that's the least I can do.

See, she was kind so I'm being kind in Reciprocation.

Gotta love Women, This Thread, Hawai'i, And what makes the world go around! Eh, men?!
          I may have gotten it wrong... but it doesn't taint my new IDEA

I'm off to be kind....

Comment

How about...

How a really good meal either out at a restaurant or even better at home can make you feel comfortable and sensual, whether or not you can actually "Do it" being full and all. Just getting cozy and close cuddling will suffice. Gotta go...

Comment

How about...

How a really good meal either out at a restaurant or even better at home can make you feel comfortable and sensual, whether or not you can actually "Do it" being full and all. Just getting cozy and close cuddling will suffice. Gotta go...
              for some reason Mene... I don't think you would ever have a problem "doing it" with a full stomach

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060819/...a_operation_dc

Doh... I'm thinking the wife may enjoy 2 better than 1?
                i saw that link on fark, and just couldnt figure out why. i mean i guess after so many years you may get tired of it, but volunteering to get it cut off? there was link on fark to a pic of his boys too. (theyre side by side, if you were curious)
                also a link to an article about a woman with 2 working vaginas.
                makes you wonder if they werent destined to meet.
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent
                  i saw that link on fark, and just couldnt figure out why. i mean i guess after so many years you may get tired of it, but volunteering to get it cut off? there was link on fark to a pic of his boys too. (theyre side by side, if you were curious)
                  also a link to an article about a woman with 2 working vaginas.
                  makes you wonder if they werent destined to meet.
                  Destined to meet... good one...

Does anyone watch the MTV show Next?

I just saw a repeat of a local girl that was on the show and as she was getting off the bus to meet the dater... she slipped on her a$$ hard!

Comment

How come dates, and I mean calendar ones not going out, affect our sensuality levels so much? Is it just the memories from whatever type of anniversary it is or... is it that we want to make "new" memories with the same corresponding date? Like tonight being fifteen years since I met my wife. She was truly just too tired, but that sure doesn't affect my level of arousal tonight. Hope she sleeps well so I can "catch" her in the morning!!!

Comment

How come dates, and I mean calendar ones not going out, affect our sensuality levels so much? Is it just the memories from whatever type of anniversary it is or... is it that we want to make "new" memories with the same corresponding date? Like tonight being fifteen years since I met my wife. She was truly just too tired, but that sure doesn't affect my level of arousal tonight. Hope she sleeps well so I can "catch" her in the morning!!!
                      Menehune... I seen your wife at the HT picnic.... If I were you... I would celebrate every night like it's an anniversary!

You guys are lucky to have eachother... you guys are a cute couple.

Comment

Hey Thanks Manoa!

Comment

15 years! and still so passionate...I am 1/2 way there...Good to see it still happens to the regular people. When you read about the 60%(or higher) divorce rate makes you wonder if anyone is going to last!
                          Nice to see...MM..Many well wishes for you and your hunny..

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                            15 years! and still so passionate...
                            Well, I'm just a horny old man. Although I didn't start out that way, old I mean. HaHa!
                            And blueyecicle, thanks for the nice wishes.

Comment

Well, I was going to suggest...biorhythms <g>...'til you got to the 15th anniversary part! Maybe it's just your desire to celebrate and perpetuate the continuing great memory of meeting your wife, MM! MM? MM? MM?

Oops! 'Scuse me. Didn't mean to interrupt...

Congrats to you and Sulu!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                                Oops! 'Scuse me. Didn't mean to interrupt...
                                Congrats to you and Sulu!
                                This is so funny 'cause if at 9:21 this morning the phone rang, it would've been very interupting indeed.
                                Though I have an answering machine to take care of situations such as those. HaHa!

I agree with you TuTuSue that it not only is the remembrance of the past date but also the perpetuation and hope for the future.
                                And thanks on the Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X