Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starbulletin.com 10th Anniversary!

Originally posted by zztype

Or you could enter the photo contest. The survey isn't necessary for the photo contest entry. You'll actually have a much better chance of winning a shirt by entering the photo contest.

I haven't seen the shirts. I'm not judging the contest. I'm just catching the flak.
    Lookie who's one of the two March 20 t-shirt winners. She won for submitting a photo of her grandson.
    Last edited by lurkah; March 21, 2006, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
      Lookie who's one of the two March 20 t-shirt winners. She won for submitting a photo of her grandson.
      Very cool. Congrats, Auntie Lynn!

Interesting that the guidelines ask for a description, but the winning images are posted without captions.

But, that's settles it. I submitted a survey, but I'm sending in a picture or two, too! I'll start with this random capture from a trip out to Kalaeloa earlier this month. (Hey, even without a "win," at least I got to share here!)

Comment

The photos all had descriptions when submitted, but I posted without ID or desc. Those weren't all the photos, either. Just a sampling. The caption info is for the photo contest judges. We'll see how that develops. If I have more time tonight, I may add more info/features.

But I reiterate, your odds of getting a shirt are exponentially greater with a photo entry.

Blaine
        Last edited by zztype; March 21, 2006, 12:12 PM.
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Working...
        X