1960's local TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1960's local TV shows

Filipino Fiesta was mostly on Sunday mornings on KHON, one of the longest running local shows nationwide. It went off the air in 1986. Respicio hosted the show and died only a few years after the show ended I think. He was well into his 80's by then.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
      Filipino Fiesta was mostly on Sunday mornings on KHON, one of the longest running local shows nationwide. It went off the air in 1986. Respicio hosted the show and died only a few years after the show ended I think. He was well into his 80's by then.

Aj
      Filipino Fiesta kept going as a radio show well into the mid 90's on KNDI The Broadcast House of the Pacific.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

If I want to get a strange look from my kids, I can show them the Captain Honolulu salute that he would do at the end of the show.

Make your thumb and index finger into a set of eyeglasses, then lift up your arms and turn your palms inward and open your fingers to make a facemask out of your hands....

Guaranteed to bring back old memories and embarass any kids in the immediate area.

Comment

Working...
        X