X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" on ABC

Originally posted by Linkmeister
    Apparently there's no show next week, if you believe the promos at the end. Pre-Thanksgiving folderol, I wonder?
    ABC is airing "The Bachelor" 2-hour finale, followed by "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" next Wednesday.

Comment

Thank you. Maybe that awful program will go away for a while. (YMMV, but when even the promos for a show embarrass me, I'd just as soon not see them).
      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

As far as who might have attack Sayid, the last episode gives one suspect.

It might have been Alex who attacked Sayid

Comment

One mystery that needs to be explained in the last episode is what was that cable on the beach that Sayid found that lead him inland.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
            One mystery that needs to be explained in the last episode is what was that cable on the beach that Sayid found that lead him inland.
            I'm not sure there's really a mystery attached to that. Maybe it was some kind of fishing setup, or a mooring or communication thing. But its purposed seemed to be more to just say "Someone Here," drawing him inland to find out more.

By the way, surfing the web, there's a lot of advance information on this show, including casting notes and actual production stills from episodes three weeks from air! If you want to know whose flashbacks are coming or if there are other survivors we've yet to meet... just use your Google-Fu.

Comment

That cable is the broadband access the lady on the island has. The only thing she doesn't have is a computer!
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                That cable is the broadband access the lady on the island has. The only thing she doesn't have is a computer!
                Maybe it is the abandon Tycom fiber optic cable that was suppose to go into their cable station at Maili.
                Check out Bytemarks the blog and Bytemarks the Yahoogroup

Comment

Tom Cruise's cousin William Mapother was on the last episode. Wonder who he played?

Comment

Originally posted by sydney
                    Tom Cruise's cousin William Mapother was on the last episode. Wonder who he played?
                    I believe he was the blonde guy who joined Jack and Charlie and Hurley for the first golf game.

Comment

Yeah, where did that hypochondriac guy come from? I don't remember seeing him in the earlier episodes.

Comment

Well, presumably the hypochondriac golfer is the guy who was not on the manifest, right? And now we have Claire's backstory,
                        although I'm unclear on what the psychic's game is/was. We know Hurley's real name, and we see how to get Sawyer (is that his name?) to cooperate. The clip for next week was suitably confusing/worrying. This show is very good at dragging the viewer along, I gotta say.

Comment

Very good episode. And I've been waiting for Claire's flashback since the first episode. I'd much rather see her on screen than Kate, who seems to think she's just in a GAP ad.

The reference to the Patriot Act was a fun touch (as well as Sawyer's nickname for Hurley).

With the latest twist, I'm really curious where the show is going. It was billed and is still described as a sort of fantasy/sci-fi outing, with mysterious monsters and inexplicable polar bears. But more and more the drama is purely human generated. I imagine the supernatural elements will return, but it's good to see that even the basic characters are enough to keep people interested.

Comment

Well, last night was the first night that I actually sat and watched the entire episode. It wasn't too bad and the Claire character is very interesting. Wonder what's so special about her child? Anyone care to guess? I do know that Ethan looks creepy! I don't know all the characters but hope to start watching on regular basis so that I can familiarize myself with the different characters. Oh, why does Charlie wear white tape on his fingers?

TIA!
                            Lovena

Comment

About Charlie's fingers being taped, yeah I have been wondering about that. And the tape have letters on them, I haven't been paying attention if the letters change or not.

Comment

As I recall, in episode 1 or 2 he had tattoos visible on his fingers, reading "Kill" or something of that sort. Maybe he's just taped over those as further renunciation of his bad old days?

Comment

Working...
                                X