X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman Arrested!

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
    Why not? His last name really is Sato, and you can dig up his first name via Google pretty easily...
    Just for you, Joe, I will ask him if it’s okay. But since you’re being so loud about it, I’m assuming you already know.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

• Re: New Season of Dog

Hui! Pablo!! I haven't changed my feelings about Dog, his Bitxh and his Puppies...I've been busy. So da word you used "schadenfreude" dat describe my feelings? Yeah. I guess so. Cause I've seen dem in action. If das seem Sick so be It!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AINOKEA

Who you?

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; September 17, 2006, 05:42 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

bACK ON TOPIC:

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Well. That is very interesting. Hard to resist not connecting stories like that.

Still, considering how much press the extradition attempt on Dog would get, I'd hope the feds would have asked for more than just one drug lord!

I am nota big fan of "Dog" (and passed up the chance to do a "Dogcast"!), for all the reasons previously cited. But this whole situation stinks. I'd wager he comes out of this with more fans than he came in with.

Honestly, this is a win-win situation for the Chapmans. If they're not extradited, the feds get pummeled for yet another high-profile misstep and for doing the bidding of a supposed foreign ally. If they are hauled off to Mexico, and tried, and even jailed? Their "cred" goes up exponentially, their popularity (whether in popular culture or counterculture) skyrockets, and everything else they do will be instant gold.

The personal hardships are nothing to sneeze at. But for a guy like Dog who likes to think in terms of the really long term -- and I mean, even beyond mortality -- another stint behind bars really won't be the end of the world. Not by a long shot.

YOu are so right.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
          Just for you, Joe, I will ask him if it’s okay. But since you’re being so loud about it, I’m assuming you already know.
          Heck, even I know, and I'm not in Hawai`i.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
            Heck, even I know, and I'm not in Hawai`i.
            You’re right actually. Someone on hawaiithreads as well as Daniel Chu (it would be that bonehead) have revealed his identity, so since it’s already in the public domain: Blaine Sato. Sheesh. Thought we were talking about the Dog here.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
            USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

You’re right actually. Someone on hawaiithreads as well as Daniel Chu (it would be that bonehead) have revealed his identity, so since it’s already in the public domain: Blaine Sato. Sheesh. Thought we were talking about the Dog here.
              Blaine Sato. Pastor? Now I know why he got mad at me.

Respectfully, apologizing Sir.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

So anyone else seen the commercial??? Tuesday at 10:00pm (I don't know all the mountian/pacific/eastern times) I am in Oregon and they said 10:00pm.

A very special episode of the Bounty Hunter "The Family Speaks" and inside look at the "controversal" Arrest of the The Dog...How the hunter became the Hunted...

Not my words again I am quoting the commercial! Shows the family crying/praying...etc....

Just the messenger here folks
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Bottom line for me is Dog got convicted rapist Andrew Luster off the street, preventing him from torturing another woman. If Dog broke another country's law to do that, so be it. He got the predator...and that's what counts.

Comment

There is a petition online where more than 12,000 people have written in support of Dog the Bounty Hunter. The link is here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html

It would seem that those who want to toss Dog back to Mexico are in the minority.

I don't think these petition online things have any bearing on the outcome to this or any other issue people set these sites up for.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                      There is a petition online where more than 12,000 people have written in support of Dog the Bounty Hunter. The link is here:
                      I was the 12,272 person to sign that petition

Originally posted by mel
                      I don't think these petition online things have any bearing on the outcome to this or any other issue people set these sites up for.
                      Unfortunately that is the case, but it is still interesting to see these polls.
                      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                      The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mel

http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html

It would seem that those who want to toss Dog back to Mexico are in the minority.

Despite being arrested and now facing extradition it's obvious that this latest episode hasn't hurt his popularity at all. If anything it's probably made him even more popular.

I can't wait to see Tuesday's new episode. From what I read online the manner in which Dog was arrested by authorities was a scary one.
                        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                        We're not here to mess around
                        Boston, you know we love you madly
                        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                        You know we couldn't live without you
                        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
                          Despite being arrested and now facing extradition it's obvious that this latest episode hasn't hurt his popularity at all. If anything it's probably made him even more popular.

I can't wait to see Tuesday's new episode. From what I read online the manner in which Dog was arrested by authorities was a scary one.
                          From what I've heard from statements he's made to the press locally...is that the marshalls were very professional and courteous.

Of course online to the Dog's show it's going to play it up to get ratings...!

Comment

As far as the arrest, I keep reading that the Marshals knocked, but found the door ajar and proceeded in. Of course I've seen too many "Law & Order" episodes, so my response was, "A likely story."

But of course it'll be presented in the most sensationalized way possible. That's basically what "Dog" does best! The man's a cartoon character, and even if he annoys me, I'll probably watch on Tuesday.

Comment

I only know because I took the time to Google it. Not being loud, but when you went out of your way to make sure we knew you weren't giving out his real name, I got curious.

But hey, thanks for asking just for me.

Comment

Palolo Joe - I so love it when you call these people who hide behind their pseudo celebrity & secret screen names. Keep up the good work!
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X