Re: New Season of Dog

If they said Oregonian Jail????
    People...ie me!.... in Oregon would think he was in a newspaper jail
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

While I am not the biggest fan of Mr. Chapman, I don't think the United States should be going around, arresting its own citizens to enforce the laws of Mexico. From today's editorial at StarBulletin.com:

BOUNTY hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman's capture of a notorious criminal, which brought him fame and celebrity status, has taken a gloomy turn with his arrest for extradition to Mexico, where he faces kidnapping charges stemming from that same capture. Chapman's capture of serial rapist Andrew Luster would not have been illegal if it had occurred in the United States, and his extradition should be denied.

The U.S. extradition treaty with Mexico does not require either country to turn over its citizens upon every request unless the conduct alleged of the accused is considered criminal in both nations or in the requesting nation and the state where the accused is found. That is not the case here.
      Read the entire article at this link

More on this topic: http://tinyurl.com/f74b2

The U.S. government is appeasing the Mexican government at the expense of three of its own reputable American citizens and their families -- even though the country hasn’t been a good neighbor or done anything to stop drug trafficking, illegal immigration and other criminal activity brought by Mexican citizens across the American border.
      Dog should not be punished for this.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
        Dog should not be punished for this.
        I disagree. He should be punished. He brags about Justice. Justice no matter where is Justice. Bottom Line. Never run from your past. Face the consequences for it will always catch up to you!

Would our government step in if it was Mr. or Mrs. John Q. Public? I no tink so. What gives him the right juss because he DA Dog? Nah, send um back to Mexico and do his time. Let him taste a bit of his own medicine ala Burrito with Salsa and Sour Cream!

Yeehaaaa

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I knew most of the active, vocal posters here would disagree with this. We'll see what happens in court.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
            I knew most of the active, vocal posters here would disagree with this. We'll see what happens in court.
            Mel Dear, Am I Vocal? Surely you jess?

Auntie Lynn

P.S. Please Email Governor Linda Lingle to send Da Dog and Puppies back to Mexico! http://www.hawaii.gov/gov/contact/email/form_action

Mahalo
            Last edited by 1stwahine; September 15, 2006, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mel
              I don't think the United States should be going around, arresting its own citizens to enforce the laws of Mexico.
              Well, we ask other nations to arrest American fugitives and enforce U.S. laws (isn't that how we've gotten hold of some of Dubya's "enemy combatants"?) - it's a common practice throughout much of the world, called reciprocation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                Well, we ask other nations to arrest American fugitives and enforce U.S. laws (isn't that how we've gotten hold of some of Dubya's "enemy combatants"?) - it's a common practice throughout much of the world, called reciprocation.
                Or............we are throwing Mexico a bone for the US Coast Guard's recent apprehension of Javier Arellano-Felix in the Sea of Cortez. Last time I checked, the Sea of Cortez in under Mexican jurisdiction.

We get the drug dealer. You can have the Dog, Mexico.
                You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
                  We get the drug dealer. You can have the Dog, Mexico.

Snort, Snort!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

hi. so wait, they got him now because the statute of limitations was about to expire for the illegal mexico arrest? or... he made people mad? and i am also confused as to why he actually got luster in the first place. did he post that guy's bond or did he just "hear" about the case and decide to arrest him?

i also REALLY want to ask why you don't like him so much, auntie... but i can imagine a few reasons. he's pretty cheesy. feel free to "not get in to it" i know i'm new here so..... maybe a previous thread thingie would be better?

either way i'm going to go ahead and say that i really liked watching him interact with his lady. she's got him on a leash and it's so funny. even romantic. man, they really love each other and it's so sweet. it's nice to see that even the horribly dominating types can still find their soulmate. i dunno.

thank god i don't have tv or i'd watch all the time i fear.
                    life is ok sometimes

Comment

• Re: New Season of Dog

I must admit that "horribly dominating" is the way Beth appears on television.
                      FutureNewsNetwork.com
                      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                        I must admit that "horribly dominating" is the way Beth appears on television.
                        I agree. Situation is diffused, then she runs her mouth and then the cans of mace come out. She gets the Dog into a lot of situations where he worked hard not to get into in the first place.
                        You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by christa
                          i also REALLY want to ask why you don't like him so much, auntie... but i can imagine a few reasons. he's pretty cheesy. feel free to "not get in to it" i know i'm new here so..... maybe a previous thread thingie would be better?
                          Aloha Christa! Most everyone knows why I don't like Da Dog, his Bitxh and his puppies. I don't like how he speaks pidgin language. I don't like him at all. He is a Fake and a disgrace to All Bounty Bonified Hunters!

I've witnessed his way of capturing criminals in progress in Chinatown and once looking for a neighbor's daughter recently. He and his cronies deserve what they are going to get.

Yeah, it took this long for Justice to prevail. Max Faxtors got billions and time. They waited for the right moment to strike back. Now Humpty Dumpty going fall from grace and crack all his eggs.

No moa Dog, Bitxh and Puppies soon.

Good riddence...I'll watch PERRO! The Bounty Hunter Hunter!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

i figured as much (the pidgin thing). that grates on me as well. it hurts to hear and it reminds me of jerry springer.

why jerry springer you ask? well! i'll tell you! i used to live in a dope little surfer town in the UK (newquay) and whenever i would meet new people and they would gather that i was american the first thing 85% of them would say was "oh! america! Jerry Springer!"... that show, i guess, was super duper popular there and for a lot of these people that have spent their entire lives in a small town in cornwall that was the only exposure they had to america and therefore thought that was how "we" were. it made me so sad.
                            life is ok sometimes

Comment

In The StarBulletin today http://starbulletin.com/2006/09/15/news/story01.html
                              ‘Dog’ wants leash loosened with bail
                              The bounty hunter's defense asks that he be free on bail before an extradition hearing
                              By Debra Barayuga

"The three Chapmans, barefoot and shackled, filed unsmiling into a federal courtroom that was standing room only. Some were federal employees curious to see the "Dog" in person."

"The Chapman name stands for something," she said, her voice breaking. "If we did something wrong, we will stand up for it, and if Duane has to return to Mexico to take care of any misunderstandings, then that's what we will do."

"We love Hawaii," she said. "We will never hurt anyone on this planet; we will never hurt anyone on this island."

Cough, cough. I remember one night you all came storming into Linda's apartment. A disabled elderly woman who didn't know where her daughter was. She opened her hale and let you in. Yet, you screamed at her using profanity. She cried and shook. Never hurt anyone on this island? Yeah right!!! How many more did you hurt Bitxh!

Auntie pUpule

Comment

• Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman Arrested!

Bounty Hunter, Reality T.V. Star Arrested By Feds

HONOLULU (KHNL) -- He’s the bounty hunter known to legions of fans as the Dog. But Thursday, Duane Chapman had the leash put on him.
                                It was bound to happen one day!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X