This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Season of Dog

Bail Bondsman arrested for jumping bail. What a maroon !!

At least we know he can make us laugh.

Once upon a time, back in Cali, my dog was loosing his mind at the front door. So I got up, went outside in the cold, drizzlin rain, and nearly tripped over a man crouching behind my car in the driveway.

First words outta his mouth was "I'm a bondsman, and I have to tell you I have a gun". I said "Is that so?" and walked back in the house, reached behind the credenza and grabbed my bird gun. Walked right back out the front door. The guy was still by the side of my car.

Shugk-Shuget. Chambered one and said "Y'all bettah leeve now" in my best Deliverance accent. I saw his eyes go big like 2 moons. He started stammerin and stutterin and backpedaling down the driveway, and it looked like his right shoe sprung a leak.

He ran down the sidewalk to the end of the cul-de-sac, hopped in a car, and drove off. Never heard another word of it. I wonder to this day if he was just a "thief in the night".

It's like I said earlier in this thread. If you ain't packin' heat, you ain't really in the cops & robbers game.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
      Ask Tiny.
      Ahhh...the memories...

Comment

Too funny Tim, I know you will careful with the guns with the keikis around.

I have a three iron placed behind the front door, never could get that thing to fly straight anyways, so I don't care if it gets bent.

I also have frangible loads and non frangible loads in 110 to 175 grain varieties complete with well maintained delivery systems strategically placed around the house. Just in case I don't feel like playing golf.
        You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Best way to protect them keiki is to teach them right at a real young age.

Knives are sharp, but my kid don't touch the sharp knife drawer, and know's how to cut veggies when helping with dinner.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
            Bail Bondsman arrested for jumping bail. What a maroon !!

At least we know he can make us laugh.
            I usually don't come on this thread. I'm glad I did.

For my neighbor Linda too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Auntie;

I knew you would be all distraught over this.

For your blog......... Perhaps a summary of past events coupled with the bitter irony of the present situation would make you feel better.

A 20 spot in my shoe was enough to keep me outta jail in Mexico. I guess Dog should have thought about spreading a little mordida for the local law enforcement back in 2003.

AE will bail him out. He is their goldmine.
              You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
                Auntie;

I knew you would be all distraught over this.

For your blog......... Perhaps a summary of past events coupled with the bitter irony of the present situation would make you feel better.

A 20 spot in my shoe was enough to keep me outta jail in Mexico. I guess Dog should have thought about spreading a little mordida for the local law enforcement back in 2003.

AE will bail him out. He is their goldmine.
                nachodaddy, I was laughing soooo much posting on my Blog, I was having a hard time.heheheh It finally came out. I am so distraught.
                http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=796

Auntie Lynn

Comment

So...the judge in federal court today said "he's leaning towards" letting them post bail?!! What is this dude smokin?? Bail was invented to simply make sure people show up, not running, and these three are the least likely to run, and this judge knows this, uh....doesn't he have a brain? So...what is his motive? Does this judge have a personal agenda?

More than one national news source said today that the three year statute of limitations is about to be arrived at. HUH?? It was in July of '03 that they were to have shown up at court in Mexico, having been told to not leave but they did and damn straight I would have, too. It has clearly been more than three years already, so WHAT is the date that's being counted back to, and why?

Dog's not guilty of any terrible offense, just simply not playing by Mexico's rules. Yeah...a country where its own president printed up brochures to help his own people sneak ILLEGALLY into our country in the safest way possible, no shyt!
                  Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Whats good for the Geese is for the Gander...or sumting lil dat!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Sorry Karen...

Dog went after a fugitive in Mexico where Bounty Hunting is considered Kidnapping.

I'm pretty amazed in a sense that it took this long to finally get the paperwork and loose ends tied together...

But still yet... in Mexico... they don't mess around!

Maybe Dog stroked someone the wrong way recently in America and someone finally pulled the plug on him?

I'm guessing that sadly... this will make him that much more famous...and that much more popular in the long run....

It's sad that his son got pulled into this... If you watch the most recent episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter... He was FORCING his 18 year old daughter to "Join the family business" she was reluctant and even cried and told the camera people she didn't want to do it... by the end of the show... she enjoyed herself...

His son will have a life long record because of what his father has pulled him into ....and life is only so good for so long in the TV industry.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        Whats good for the Geese is for the Gander...or sumting lil dat!

Auntie Lynn
                        Can I say "Every Dog Has His Day?"

Or the movie..."Dog Day Afternoon" Nothing related...just popped into my head.

Comment

Canine confinement,,Re: Dog's New Season

Originally posted by Pablo
                          From the associated Press:

HONOLULU -- TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman was arrested early this morning in Hawaii, his publicist, Mona Wood, confirmed. Wood said she could provide no details. MSNBC reports said U.S. Marshals arrested Chapman and two family members - Leland and Tim Chapman - on kidnapping charges.
                          re: News reports on the arrest of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" in the State of Hawaii

He is not "in a Hawaiian jail", as CNN refers to his imprisonment. He is in a Hawaii jail. There are in Hawaii, as well as throughout the world now, people who are Hawaiian due to their ethnicity which has nothing to do with the State of Hawaii. Hawaii has jails, not Hawaiians.

Please do not insult Hawaiians, they are abused enough without adding insult to injury.

Even were there no peoples who are in fact Hawaiian why do mainland reporters use the word in such a way? Do they ever say someone is "in a Washingtonian jail"? " an Oregonian jail"? "Georgian jail"? "Floridian jail"? "Texan jail"?
                          Last edited by waioli kai; September 14, 2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Da Dog's Arrest

Da Dog and his Puppies got arrested
                            Dey going back to Mexico
                            To face charges of kidnapping long ago
                            Nani nani booboo
                            Beth is feeling sad and blue
                            Fame and Fortune started from there
                            It will end where it started
                            Only fair
                            The authorities in Mexico should cut his hair
                            Like Samson he no longer will have any strength
                            He never had any to begin with
                            Just his Mace Can!!!

Auntie Lynn 9/14/06

Comment

Word is that they already have a replacement show on the way:

BTW, excellent onomatopoeia, Timkona...

Originally posted by timkona
                              Shugk-Shuget.
                              I always wondered how I'd spell that. You da next Don Martin...

Comment

Re: Canine confinement,,Re: Dog's New Season

Originally posted by waioli kai
                                Even were there no peoples who are in fact Hawaiian why do mainland reporters use the word in such a way? Do they ever say someone is "in a Washingtonian jail"? " an Oregonian jail"? "Georgian jail"? "Floridian jail"? "Texan jail"?
                                Yes, they might. Sounds like you have a stuck button. Better get that looked at before you blow a fuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X