This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

Earlier threads brought up Kimi Evans name, she was spotted in a group photo last week in the Mid Week I think.

Aj

Comment

hi this is sansei and i feel so lost without Chief Meterologist and since she's on personal leave,this is how i feel:O(

When she returns,i'll smile:O)

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and i feel so lost without Chief Meterologist and since she's on personal leave,this is how i feel:O(

When she returns,i'll smile:O)

Sansei, have you ever considered a hobby? You're spending way too much time discussing someone who probably would be alarmed at your constant hovering. It's time to move on. How do we not know that she's in fear of being constantly monitored by someone?
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Sansei, I think people are getting tired of your "stalking" type of posts. It is no longer news that the person in question is not there. Report back when she is. Thank you for your time.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

hi this is sansei and i feel so lost without Chief Meterologist and since she's on personal leave,this is how i feel.
            With all due respect, Sansei, I really urge you to seek professional counseling for your addiction. We've all tried to handle you gently here, but you do come across as a stalker and I, for one, (and I'm sure others agree) keep getting more and more concerned for the safety of our local broadcasters in general and a couple of them in particular.
            You haven't learned your lesson, even though many people here have tried to gently advise you. The longer you keep this up, the more our broadcasters will become afraid.
            Stalking usually results in the police coming to your door and serving you with a Restraining Order, followed by your having to appear in court.
            Please, get another hobby.
            And do it NOW.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

since everyone think's im being a stalker,may anyone's thought's is i should leave this wonderful board and if anyone thought's are i should leave,may you post them here,i'd wish to know your thought's even though most think and i agree that i should get another hobby only im doing my best not to be of what was posted and i'll do my true best not to post or respond in this thread.,that's my promise. sorry mel.:O(

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Grow up, Sansei.
                Just... grow up.
                Please.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

since everyone think's im being a stalker,may anyone's thought's is i should leave this wonderful board and if anyone thought's are i should leave,may you post them here,i'd wish to know your thought's even though most think and i agree that i should get another hobby only im doing my best not to be of what was posted and i'll do my true best not to post or respond in this thread.,that's my promise. sorry mel.:O(

Well thank's for your time

I have a suggestion, and you can tell me to stick it, if you disagree. Other members on this board only seemed to get upset when you post on the topic of Hawaii TV News Anchors & Reporters. You can delete that topic from your mind and put your energy for other topics and show your knowledge of different subjects. Your posts on other topics have been fine. Even the cynic as I am, I teared up when you wrote on another topic about hearing Journey's "Who's Crying Now?," and thinking of your deceased father. Those of us who slowly watched as our dad slowly passed away from illness can relate,when a song would remind us of passed loved ones. Smile when you remember the good things, and then the waterworks comes out.
                  Ok Sansei, Thank you for your time.

Comment

Aloha Fellow HT Members,

Sansei called me this morning. With his permission, I am posting this.

He will see his psychiatrist asap. He is sorry for the problems and especially to Shari Shima. All contact and obsession will stop.

He is aware of the consequences.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Don't know if it was posted already as I just saw it, but Tammy Mori replaces Scott Ishikawa as DOT spokesperson.
                      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                      We're not here to mess around
                      Boston, you know we love you madly
                      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                      You know we couldn't live without you
                      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                        Aloha Fellow HT Members,

Sansei called me this morning. With his permission, I am posting this.

He will see his psychiatrist asap. He is sorry for the problems and especially to Shari Shima. All contact and obsession will stop.

He is aware of the consequences.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Aunty Lynn,

Thank you for your help with Sansei. I hope you are able to do more for him.
                        "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                        Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
                          Aunty Lynn,

Thank you for your help with Sansei. I hope you are able to do more for him.
                          He knows he can call me 24/7.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

And with all that said, let's get back to normal topic content... Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters. Mahalo.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Auntie-
                              FYI Sansei is on yahoo.com on their topix forum. He's on his Sharie Shima thing again....

Comment

hi this is sansei and my truest apologies to you aunty lynn and all of the member's here and on topix and if everyone here may wish for me to depart this board and the topix board,i will if it'll make this board and topix peaceful on where everyone here and on topix can post peacefully without my presence so no member here or there would think im posting of what aunty lynn and i shared and i dont wish for any true problem's in the future and i always remember the consecuences,that's my true statement. if mel and helen and member's here since i did learn a lesson,i wont post and only read the post's i posted on here and i wont go to topix,that's a promise to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X