X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KGMB Sunrise

Originally posted by Random View Post
    Umm, can you explain the table?
    Hopefully our "resident explainer" can clarify this for us.

But if I'm reading it correctly, I think it says that Sunrise placed 3rd, but is very close to KITV in the morning slot. Maybe in February they can raise above KITV and perhaps KHON!

Heck, those ratings aren't half bad for a show that's only been on-air for a few months! It did WAY better than KHNL's morning news.

Comment

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
      Hopefully our "resident explainer" can clarify this for us.

But if I'm reading it correctly, I think it says that Sunrise placed 3rd, but is very close to KITV in the morning slot. Maybe in February they can raise above KITV and perhaps KHON!
      Only if Trini's not coming back from maternity leave.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
        Heck, those ratings aren't half bad for a show that's only been on-air for a few months! It did WAY better than KHNL's morning news.
        Yeah, I feel sorry for Kristine Uyeno, who now has to do the 11am newscast.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and i did hear that trini's on her way back in January to being the best morning weather anchor and i heard this from a source and i dislike Tyzo B when they did the promo on when Jeff say's i'd have traffic on the 9's and Tyzo B pushed jeff away saying im doing traffic on the 9's and that malika will do weather and on this new promo,that Grace say's jeff will be interning with Billy V and i dont know what's happening only I'd like jeff to be the weather anchor for the morning,he make's me lol!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
            hi this is sansei and i did hear that trini's on her way back in January to being the best morning weather anchor and i heard this from a source and i dislike Tyzo B when they did the promo on when Jeff say's i'd have traffic on the 9's and Tyzo B pushed jeff away saying im doing traffic on the 9's and that malika will do weather and on this new promo,that Grace say's jeff will be interning with Billy V and i dont know what's happening only I'd like jeff to be the weather anchor for the morning,he make's me lol!

Okay....

Aj

Comment

"I think" I get what you're saying. But the PROMOs are just for fun... and I think the Sunrise show is experimenting w/ different things so not everything is "static" all the time. By the way, I think Jeff can be funny on any medium.

Comment

==========================================
                Wow Sansei, that promo was only 15 seconds long and you were able to retrieve all that information!! I am impressed....and a little frightened at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
                  "I think" I get what you're saying. But the PROMOs are just for fun... and I think the Sunrise show is experimenting w/ different things so not everything is "static" all the time. By the way, I think Jeff can be funny on any medium.
                  Exactly. Since the show is new, I think this is a prime opportunity to experiment with a bunch of stuff.

I wouldn't read too much into the promos Sansei. Remember when Billy V was interning on Sunrise that one week... I hope you didn't take that as meaning that he would be on-set permanently. They're just having fun on the show, which makes it different and refreshing to watch!

Comment

All I read was: "blah blah blah blah Sansei blah blah blah blah trini
                    blah blah blah traffic blah blah blah promo blah blah blah bill blah blah blah blah time"

Comment

Originally posted by foolish heart View Post
                      All I read was: "blah blah blah blah Sansei blah blah blah blah trini
                      blah blah blah traffic blah blah blah promo blah blah blah bill blah blah blah blah time"
                      Sansei. You. Must. Use. Periods. Sometimes. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by sin View Post
                        Sansei. You. Must. Use. Periods. Sometimes. Please.
                        Sansei has skipped more periods than Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears put together.

Well thanks for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
                          Sansei has skipped more periods than Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears put together.

you've been looking for an excuse to use a britney/jamie lynn joke haven't you?

i feel used...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
                            To: Santa Claus, North Pole

Dear Santa Claus,
                            Paul Ogata wrote something so funny that it just made me squirt coffee out of my nose and it went all over the keyboard of my computer, so please add a new computer to that 47-page Wish List that I mailed you a few weeks ago.
                            Respectfully yours,
                            LikaNui

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                              Umm, can you explain the table?
                              Ok..it indicates how many and who is watching in a general sense.

e.g. 3/29 = 3% (3 rating points)of the total Potential audience in Hawaii is watching... & ... of those viewers with TV's on, 29%(share) are watching that channel.

Simplified math... about 1,000,000 folks in Hawaii.
                              Of those folks, 30,000 are watching KHON, 20,000 watching KITV/KGMB each, and 10,000 are watching KHNL.

Of the total sets on at that time, 29% of those sets are watching KHON...etc. (the "share" will not add up to 100% in the chart as the other viewers are on other channels... splintered to a point of not measurable.

The number to watch is the women 25-54.... advertisers like it if you have a female audience in that age group (as well as the 18-49 group)... biggest buyer of men's underwear???? .... women

Comment

Oops... I double posted.. sorry about that
                                Last edited by Betamax; December 21, 2007, 11:31 AM. Reason: Double Post

Comment

Working...
                                X