Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "Should I move to Hawaii thread", but a little different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another "Should I move to Hawaii thread", but a little different.

Take it from someone that has been here for only 2 weeks..... the people are are the nicest people I have ever met. I have been all over the world...so I know the difference.

I have met nothing but good hearted people and everyone is willing to help me and direct me in the right direction. I meet people everywhere I go and several things have happened to me in the last few weeks that made me question...wow... is this for real... because the actions of kindness of people here are just unreal.

And the best part is this.... this place makes you a better person... at least for me... I am of course always willing to talk with anyone and everyone... not shy in that matter.

Come on over... just make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into before making the jump. I moved here with lots of planning and preparation.

Aloha!
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Just know who you are and be that person and friends will follow:-)
      Knikkitty

Comment

Hello,

I signed up with career builder from the link in the Honolulu advertiser and receive matches daily. Now, I just have to wait to get there. I wish you the best as I know the quest for a job can be exhausting.

Comment

Working...
        X