This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

So..., she's fed up with all the innaccurasies and fiction concerning her life and political careers?

Well, who has been telling her stories other than herself and her political handlers?
    Isn't that were all the BS has been coming from? I think so'ooo...
    Notice she doesn't spout off the lies about the not-Ebayed plane and bridge to nowhere anymore? Trying to endlessly hammer that crap back-fired.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Maybe NSFW!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, a sex tape has surfaced!

flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

whoaaaa!! I am not a palin supporter - but ______!

i would laugh my ____ to tears - if mccain and palin ends up winning the presidential election

everyone is teething her - including her peers -yet she's still out there with all her will and her might for what she believes in

i am not sure at times who i should laugh at - palin or her enemies

mahalo everyone
        stay forever young

Comment

Famous People" think Palin won her VP debate

Comment

Vanguard, I am that "Famous Person," and they got my quote wrong. What I said was, "She stunk up the place. She looked like a high school freshman running for Student Council."
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Got a giggle out of the headline for that page...

"Famous People" think Plain won her VP debate
              (emphasis mine)

Comment

Let the swiftboating attempts commence. Nothing stinks quite like the desperation of sinking popularity for politicians.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10...ng-terrorists/

"Sarah Palin, using some of her strongest language to date to question the character of the Democratic presidential nominee, accused Barack Obama on Saturday of "palling around with terrorists.

Palin, speaking at a closed fundraiser in Colorado, was referencing Obama's ties to Bill Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical group The Weather Underground. That relationship was examined in a front-page article in The New York Times on Saturday.... /snip

The Times article she mentioned concluded that Obama and Ayers did not appear to be close. (emphasis added)"

Does Palin not know how to read? If she were going to try to start rumors like that and actually attribute it to a news source, and if she had any brains, one might think she'd find a news source that did not, in the very same article, undermine her slime throwing.

Comment

I have a theory. Maybe I'm way off base and feel free to tell me so. Anyway, here is something that just crossed my mind.

Palin was brought on the McCain ticket to theoretically appeal to working class moms, especially supporters of Hillary. That strategy has not worked. Palin seems to have a much stronger following among men. Is it possible that the Rep strategists are now using Palin as a "sex symbol" to lure the male vote. If you look at the posts on HT when Palin was announced as McCain's mate, some posters were going on about her looks, not her qualifications. If you watch the debate, this constant winking at the camera came off very flirtatious. It didn't work on me, I thought it made her look like a bimbo, but it evidently worked among some voters. And now the conservative pundits are calling her sexy, alluring, and making them sit up in their chairs. And then we have the "Joe six-pack" reference appealing to all those six pack kind of guys.

Sex has been used very effectively in advertising. Tutu can probably tell us all about that. Maybe McCain has changed his strategy and using Palin as a sex symbol to horny males in order to revive his faltering campaign. McCain is playing the sex card. I don't think it's going to work, but what do you think?
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• Sarah Palin - convict

I'd suddenly find her very sexy if she get's nailed by the IRS - http://voices.washingtonpost.com/was..._expenses.html

Comment

• Re: Sarah Palin - convict

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                      I'd suddenly find her very sexy if she get's nailed by the IRS - http://voices.washingtonpost.com/was..._expenses.html
                      Ummmm, I've heard there is a pron fetish niche for just about everything but this is the first time I've heard of an IRS niche.

Comment

Yep, I'm a fool for B&W stripes and leg irons!

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                          "Sarah Palin, using some of her strongest language to date to question the character of the Democratic presidential nominee, accused Barack Obama on Saturday of "palling around with terrorists.
                          And Sarah Palin made several babies with a secessionist. She must have a perfect view of Russia from that glass house.

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          Palin seems to have a much stronger following among men. Is it possible that the Rep strategists are now using Palin as a "sex symbol" to lure the male vote.
                          If I vote for John McCain next month, I'm pretty sure I'll get to sleep with Sarah Palin. I mean, if they can mail rebate checks to millions of people, this is possible too, right?

Right???

I think this is my most crass post to date. Their plan is working!

Comment

The email business still ain't over:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...kohfwD93K31G80

Lawsuit seeks to preserve Palin e-mails

1 hour ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A critic of Gov. Sarah Palin is suing to try to force preservation of any government-related e-mails that Palin sent from private accounts.

Andree McLeod, a former state worker, filed the lawsuit against Palin, the Republican vice presidential candidate, in Anchorage on Thursday. Palin's gubernatorial spokeswoman, Sharon Leighow, said Saturday she could not comment on pending litigation.

Comment

Palin's Attack On Obama's Patriotism Legitimizes Questions About The Palins' Association With Group Founded By America-Hating Secessionist

Comment

Frankly, I am not surprised that biased right-wing groups like the Judicial Confirmation Network would circulate predictable “guilt-by-association” commercials that led to the New York Times article. Obama has not spoken by phone or email to Ayers since he was elected to the U.S. Senate nearly four years ago. In contrast, Palin’s own husband was actively involved for years in the anti-American “secede from the U.S. and make Alaska a separate country” movement. Hypocrites like timkona criticize native Hawaiians trying to seek redress for the armed overthrow of the Hawaiian nation by the U.S. Meanwhile, he is praising the Palins who wanted more than self-determination. They wanted make Alaska an independent nation!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X