X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi in response to aunapuni808, i respect your opinion,only i once had proof that jk was in one scene of the black sheep squadron and in that scene,he was a member of the tv show's most at that time infamous group only i do realize that two of the original member's of the most famous black sheep squadron lived here only fw who wrote the book of once they were eagle's that i do have thank's to mr fw who was a member of the original black sheep squadron has passed many year's ago and only one member from the group live's here. dont remember his name sorry.

for sp, if my thought's help me, i believe sp went to a local hospital at the time while running with jmcain to have her down syndrome baby and i imoho that's true,she wouldnt have flown all the way back to have her child and return to the campaign.

imoht,sp of what i posted would make me =O) smile. if elected.
    Hi Sansei,
    First of all, I really don't think John Kerry was a navy pilot, and the Black Sheep Squadron was a group of Navy aircraft pilots. However, if he was a Navy pilot, I would wonder why he was on a swift boat rather than in an airplane????

On Sarah Palin, your thoughts aren't helping you at all. Sarah Palin did not give birth during her campaign as McCain's runningmate. She allegedly gave birth to Trig Palin on April 18, 2008. McCain announced his choice of Palin on Friday, April 25, 2008.

After Palin's alleged water broke, on April 18, 2008, Palin gave a 30 minute speech in Dallas Texas. Governor Linda Lingle was there, and said Palin did not look pregnant. She then went to the Dallas FT Worth Airport to board an airplane heading for Washington State, then from Washington State to Anchorage Alaska to give birth to Trig Palin. Fishy??????

Nobu

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      "this person" is stupid and should just be ignored.
      Hi Ana,
      It is best not to ignore anyone on this forum at least until the activity in it increases. Without any input, positive or negative, this forum could die. I noticed, at one time, there were more than 500 active posters here. MOST of them are gone.

As far as Sansei, I still find his/her posts amusing. Sansei is the only person I know of that thinks Palin would make a good president of this country.
      Nobu

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        "this person" is stupid and should just be ignored.
        Unfortunately, it's exactly this type that refuse to allow Obama even two years to deal with the 8 years of BushCo's uber-trashing of America, yet deliriously want to replace him with the same idiots that put us in the hole, that always stifle any needed progress simply because thay are 110% pure partisan scum, see worthless wars as their reason to exist, and have killed 5000 US troops for nothing in their most recent, ongoing, and impossible to solve national debacle. And some of these same partisan fools hope for similar disastrous results for Hawaii come this Nov. election. Just say NO!
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Sansei...please reply to post #677.

Originally posted by Nobunaga View Post
          Hi Tutusue,
          On John Kerry, it is his military background,[...]
          Ok, thx Nobu. I was thinking maybe there was something more recent that I'd forgotten.

Comment

To those who weren't HT regulars at the time, this post is helpful:
            http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...97&postcount=1

Comment

hi in response to nobunaga,.jk was only on a tv show in that one part where he was portrayed as one of the member's of the marine corp's black sheep squadron and they were in the marine's and marine pilot's in true life and only greg boyington came from the navy and rejoined in the marine's and this is true since deceased member frank walton wrote the book once they were eagle's which is all fact's. i have this book somewhere and i re-read it once and it's all true. also bruce matheson was part of this group and he live's here.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                Ok, thx Nobu. I was thinking maybe there was something more recent that I'd forgotten.
                If we are going to let one poster hijack this thread with regard to Kerry's honorble military service, here are the facts!

After doing a little research, I found Kerry's DD214 which shows: "13b no discharge certificate issued at time of separation" where it usually states honorable, dishonorable, other than honorable or other circumstance.

After his tour, he was released from active duty on February 17, 1972 and transfered to naval reserve where he served until honorable discharge on February 18, 1978.

Reading closer, I see:

The first document was a 1966 OCS DD214. Section 13a character of discharge status: Honorable.

The second document was a 1970 Vietnam DD214. Section 13a character of discharge status: Honorable.

And, the last document was a 1978 USNR discharge certificate with status as : Honorable.

I've figured out the 13b remark: no discharge certificate was issued after OCS since he went on to active duty and no discharge certificate was issued after Vietnam since he went on to active reserve duty. He finally got his final honorable discharge certificate in 1978 when he left the reserves.

I don't think there is much more to be said about this silly and mean spirited accusation. Seems like others could have done this little bit of research before "exposing the truth".
                Last edited by matapule; October 25, 2010, 12:56 PM.
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Sansei...please reply to post #677.

Hi Tutusue,
                  I was going by the 2004 election. There was a lot of dirt that came out on Kerry then, and some of it cannot be refuted because it is in writing on official forms, especially Kerry's DD214 and his "honorable discharge"... Some of it makes you wonder about the other claims. The fact that Kerry got 3 Purple Hearts a Bronze Star, and a Silver Star in 4 months time makes things extremely questionable to go along with the factual information.
                  Nobu

Comment

Here are the facts??????!

Matapule> After doing a little research, I found Kerry's DD214 which shows: "13b no discharge certificate issued at time of separation" where it usually states honorable, dishonorable, other than honorable or other circumstance.

After his tour, he was released from active duty on February 17, 1972 and transfered to naval reserve where he served until honorable discharge on February 18, 1978.

Nobu> You forget, that he was protesting the Vietnam War as a civilian in 1971. How could he have been on active duty in February 17, 9172????
                    Source: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/913184/posts

Matapule> Reading closer, I see:

The first document was a 1966 OCS DD214. Section 13a character of discharge status: Honorable.

Nobu> Kerry's enlistment was in 1966. He could not have gotten an honorale discharge on the year of his enlistment.

Matapule> The second document was a 1970 Vietnam DD214. Section 13a character of discharge status: Honorable.

And, the last document was a 1978 USNR discharge certificate with status as : Honorable.

Nobu> THAT is the point I made! Kerry's enlistment was over in 1972. How come his discharge was in 1978???? Could it be because President Carter gave the amnesty to all the Vietnam protestors?????

Matapule> I've figured out the 13b remark: no discharge certificate was issued after OCS since he went on to active duty and no discharge certificate was issued after Vietnam since he went on to active reserve duty. He finally got his final honorable discharge certificate in 1978 when he left the reserves.

Nobu> Well, you figured wrong! Kerry is seen in photographs in 1971 actively protesting the Vietnam War. He could not legally protest the war if on ACTIVE RESERVE. or ACTIVE DUTY. And NO, you get your honorable discharge upon your completion of active duty. You do not get an honorable discharge after your inactive duty unless you re-enlisted for the inactive status.

http://www.nysun.com/national/kerrys...n-ex-jag/4040/

Obviously, Matapule is ignorant about the whole thing here! Of course, Matapule thinks someone like Kerry could leave Vietnam with THREE PURPLE HEARTS, a BRONZE STAR, and a SILVER STAR with only 4 months of duty, alive and without even a limp.

Kerry refused to make his DD form 218, which shows his entire military records public. Was it so shameful to be a Vietnam Veteran with PURPLE HEARTS, a BRONZE STAR, and a SILVER STAR ?????

Comment

Another "birther" type conspiracy, ignoring all the facts.
                      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                        Another "birther" type conspiracy, ignoring all the facts.
                        A complete copout by Matapule. The facts stand tall. Kerry enlisted for six years in 1966. That should have taken him to 1972 before his enlistment was up. He was actively protesting the Vietnam War in 1971 as a civilian, and his "honorable discharge" was dated in 1978, SIX YEARS AFTER HIS ENLISTMENT.

There is no doubt that there is an inconsistency here.

At least with Obama's birth certificate, it can be backed with documents from the major Honolulu newspapers at that time, and the Hawaii State Department of Health.

Matapule seems to love John Kerry, who appears to be a traitor to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                          hi in response to nobunaga,.jk was only on a tv show in that one part where he was portrayed as one of the member's of the marine corp's black sheep squadron and they were in the marine's and marine pilot's in true life and only greg boyington came from the navy and rejoined in the marine's and this is true since deceased member frank walton wrote the book once they were eagle's which is all fact's. i have this book somewhere and i re-read it once and it's all true. also bruce matheson was part of this group and he live's here.

well thank's for your time
                          Hi Sansei,
                          John Kerry was in the US Navy, not the US Marine Corps. Therefore, he could not have been a part of the US Marines, who are close to, but separate from the US Navy.

John Kerry, in the military, never piloted an aircraft, or at least there is no known record of it. Perhaps you are thinking about the TV series which is not based on fact?????
                          Nobu

Comment

• On John Kerry... A sensible read....

Hello folks, there are questions, and only a few answers. Things do not add up. 1966 plus 6 does not add up to 1978.

http://www.nysun.com/national/myster...ischarge/3107/

Jimmy Carter, in my view, was the absolute worst President the US has had in my lifetime. He was even worse than Richard M. Nixon, who stepped down from his presidency because of Watergate.

George W. Bush was not a good president either, but I am glad that he beat Kerry in 2004. GWB also did not have a totally clean military record, but at least he didn't hide some of his military records from the public.

Because we had a lousy president in Jimmy Carter, we almost got a very questionable president in John Kerry.
                            Nobu

Comment

Nobunaga - you sound like another poster here called Bobinator who just continued to post all his conspiracy, right wing theories and about Obama's birth certificate. Many posters finally got tired and started making fun of his thread (which you also posted on recently) - pretty much killed off that thread. Is that what you are trying to do with this one? Even Bob didn't start attacking folks. I think Sansei is very politically naive but I'm not attacking him personally and I would probably like him if we ever met. We probably would disagree on everything but I certainly don't dislike him. You, on the other hand, attacked a poster here who has been a member much longer than you and who is very respected on here.

I dunno - it may be only me, but somehow, that just doesn't seem right.
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Maybe it's time for admin to lop off all the John Kerry chatter in this Sarah Palin thread and start a new JK thread??? I apologize for opening Pandora's box by asking Nobu about the John Kerry dirt he was referring to. It never occurred to me that it would turn into a major rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X