X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi,im still voting for sp in 2012 and if it happen's that sp win's,i'll =O) smile.
    Only until you realize the destructive folly of your actions. Too late then...
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

hopefully, by the time 2012 elections roll around, SP will have self-destructed. One can only hope. and of course, she has to decide what party she belongs to and then she has to get nominated, raise enough $$$ to run and then do all the campaign speaking - that alone may sink her. She's very clever, but she is not very intelligent.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        hopefully, by the time 2012 elections roll around, SP will have self-destructed. One can only hope. and of course, she has to decide what party she belongs to and then she has to get nominated, raise enough $$$ to run and then do all the campaign speaking - that alone may sink her. She's very clever, but she is not very intelligent.
        I agree. Not only that, there is still a lot of dirt on Palin that hasn't been sifted out yet.

Comment

someone who'll save us from pres o when sometime in our future that our country wont be like when we were in The senior bush area and deceased pres's,regan and ford,the other two best pres's that our country had
          Where's the Aloha for the other two pres. you voted for, Nixon and W?

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          She's very clever, but she is not very intelligent.
          She isn't clever either. She has clever and intelligent "handlers" like W had. W wasn't clever or intelligent so Cheney (Haliburton Corp) ran the Presidency for him. Ana, there is a very conservative shadow government made up primarily of wealthy business interests who are trying to cleverly and intelligently take control of the US. Notice how they (making over $250K net income per year) have convinced the rank and file of the US to fight on their behalf to prevent a 3% increase in their marginal tax rate, which is lower than anytime in our history.

Keep your eyes and ears wide open folks.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Matapule> She isn't clever either.

Nobu> I agree. Any woman who allegedly travels 3000 miles after her water breaks during an alleged pregnancy is either very stupid or a liar.

http://www.gambling911.com/politics/...ke-082908.html

IF she is telling the truth, then she has less intelligance than an imbecile.

If she is lying, I don't expect too many people to believe the crap,

Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle was at that conference and commented that Palin did not look pregnant at all when she gave her presentation just hours before.

Comment

hi in response to matapule,.i didnt vote for nixon,nor who's W?

i only voted for some of their opponent's that if i remember that far back,some of their opponent's won.

i dont think sp is an imbecele.she's very intelliegent. as i've shared,my vote will be for sp and not pres o. pres o as i've shared in the future,we wont be very =O) happy,we'll all be=O( sad due to current pres o.

well thank's for your time

Comment

i didnt vote for nixon,nor who's W?
                nevermind. Who's bcarter got impeached?

as i've shared,my vote will be for sp and not pres o. pres o as i've shared in the future,we wont be very =O) happy,we'll all be=O( sad due to current pres o.
                as i've shared in the past and in the future,we wont be very =O) bnecazuse as i've stated in the future, we'll all be smokin' =Or dope due to sp election to 1st imbecile.

you are welcome for my time

matapuletutu
                Last edited by matapule; October 21, 2010, 11:50 AM.
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

i dont think sp is an imbecele.
                  First of all, it's spelled imbecile, Sansei. And no, she's not one. But she's darned close to being one.
                  The absolute only thing Sarah Palin has going for her is charisma. That could carry her in jobs on TV or as a greeter at Walmart or something similar. But she has less than zero skills or background to be president of the U.S. And as others pointed out here, there are still many outstanding questions about the legality and morality of many things she did as governor.
                  Anyone who considers for even one moment that she should become the most powerful person on the planet IS an imbecile.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                    First of all, it's spelled imbecile, Sansei. And no, she's not one. But she's darned close to being one.
                    The absolute only thing Sarah Palin has going for her is charisma. That could carry her in jobs on TV or as a greeter at Walmart or something similar. But she has less than zero skills or background to be president of the U.S. And as others pointed out here, there are still many outstanding questions about the legality and morality of many things she did as governor.
                    Anyone who considers for even one moment that she should become the most powerful person on the planet IS an imbecile.
                    I agree with most of your post Lika.... But SP is an imbecile. No one but an imbecile would board an airplane while being pregnant and her water broke.

If she was not pregnant, only an imbecile would expect everyone to believe the lie.

Either way, common sense prevails.
                    Nobu

Comment

hi,in response to likanui,i respect your opinion only imoho,i believe sp will be a good possible lady pres.she was gov in the state of alaska,if she did as being a gov,she can run a country and not leave us without revenue,not like our current pres o.he'll make us without revenue.

sorry for the mispelling of imbecile.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

• Another whiff, sansei...

she can run a country and not leave us without revenue,not like our current pres o.he'll make us without revenue.
                        No, Obama is fixing those problems that were cause by GWBush, not causing them.
                        You really need to get a grip on the facts, or just stop with the silly cheerleading for jerks that don't even care about you.
                        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Hi Sansei,
                          Alaska has a population of a little more than half of Hawaii's population. Palin played a major part in dismantling McCain's campaign.

If the GOP gives her the 2012 presidential ticket, the GOP is going to lose by another landslide to Obama. If Palin is the best that the GOP can come up with, the GOP is in big trouble for the next decade when it comes to the presidency.

I think if Palin is serious about running for president, she should first prove that her last child is not really her grandchild as suspected. She can do that with DNA, but I am willing to give anyone odds that she doesn't.

Any pregnantwoman who takes a 3,000 mile flight after her water breaks has to be either insane of an idiot. So, we have choices of Palin being insane, an idiot, or a liar. Only she can verify which it is, and none of the choices are good characteristics to be our president.
                          Nobu

Comment

I wanna live a day in the life of Sansei. Seems pretty simple.
                            flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                              I wanna live a day in the life of Sansei. Seems pretty simple.
                              I wouldn't, but I am sure you can.
                              Pat Robertson destroyed the Republican Party here in Hawaii when he ran for president with the GOP. Palin would destroy the national GOP if she gets the recognition she is trying to get.

Comment

hi look what happened with jc,he only served 1 term and he was beaten by i believe ford who succeeded him as pres and i did vote for ford so i'd naturally vote for sp is she as i've shared will be our great next 1st possible lady pres.

i wont vote for hc who think's she's another who can run the country,she'll be like pres o and make us not live without any revenue.

sp can help us to live with revenue.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X