Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Virginia Tech shootings!

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    So what??? All that proves is that mass murderers can be of any nationality or ethnicity.

Miulang
    http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/vide...534/index.html

Chee, sensitive, huh? Just pointing out that Hawaii's worst "shooting rampage" murderer seemed similar to the United States worst "shooting rampage" murderer.

Now KITV has the same opinion. Miulang, call KITV and tell them "So What."

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post

Chee, sensitive, huh? Just pointing out that Hawaii's worst "shooting rampage" murderer seemed similar to the United States worst "shooting rampage" murderer.

Now KITV has the same opinion. Miulang, call KITV and tell them "So What."
      Kam, mental illness can strike anyone at any time...that means even YOU. Stop with the racial innuendos already. Kliebold and Harris from Columbine were WHITE.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Kam, mental illness can strike anyone at any time...that means even YOU. Stop with the racial innuendos already. Kliebold and Harris from Columbine were WHITE.

Miulang
        See? Why so sensitive about a simple comparison? Your reaction is more interesting then the comparison.

Hope you alreadly called KITV to tell them the same thing.

Comment

See? Why so sensitive about a simple comparison? Your reaction is more interesting then the comparison.

Hope you alreadly called KITV to tell them the same thing.
          Kam, your "observations" are very very predictable. I'm surprised you've remained so silent about the Waikele beating. Why don't you post your "observations" over there, too?

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Curiously, you are actually making the point of the anti-gun lobby.

Thanks TuNnL. Just more proof of my RepubliCRAT politics.

I'm for gun ownership. I'm also in favor of psychos having their entire medical history being made public. Screw the ACLU, and any notion of privacy that a verified psycho thinks they deserve.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Just pointing out that Hawaii's worst "shooting rampage" murderer seemed similar to the United States worst "shooting rampage" murderer.
              Hawaii is part of the United States. You mean mainland.?
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

I am unsure where I sit on this one, but don't you think that there should be a more reasonable limit on how many guns one can buy and on the type of weaponry? In Va you can buy one gun per month. He had two and a receipt for a third one. I cannot see any justification for the amount and the type of weapons you can buy legally in the US. I believe the concealed gun law would lead to more shootings. Not many more mass shootings, perhaps, but many arguments would certainly end up in shootings instead of shouting matches/fistfights.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                  Hawaii is part of the United States. You mean mainland.?
                  ! Careful, chef - you'll get this whole thing going over here, too. (Start at post #9.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                    ! Careful, chef - you'll get this whole thing going over here, too. (Start at post #9.)

Ahhh, good looking out, Leo Lakio. CONUS, I got it
                    flickr

An email from God:
                    To: People of Earth
                    Date: 9/04/2007
                    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                      I saw some speculation on fark that the voice was possibly fake, an attempt at machismo, and his voice was speculated to be higher.

Giving psychos airtime, tsk tsk. And he chose NBC.
                      On one hand, it was insensitive to air it.

OTOH ... call him a monster but that monster has a human face. He snapped, which questions my own breaking point.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                        OTOH ... call him a monster but that monster has a human face. He snapped, which questions my own breaking point.
                        I think many of us are inclined to distance this individual from the rest of us, by using epithets like crazy or monster or psychopath. I think the entire country is coping from this, even if they have no friends or relatives involved, and this is one such coping mechanism.

Comment

The phrase "still waters run deep" never applied more aptly than to the sad, deranged person that Cho Seung grew into. He had adjustment problems for most of his life, even when he was a child in Korea.

This is not an excuse, but perhaps it provides an explanation. It's the same phenomenon all 2nd generation Americans experience.

Miulang
                          Last edited by Miulang; April 20, 2007, 02:40 PM.

Comment

The phrase "still waters run deep" never applied more aptly than to the sad, deranged person that Cho Seung grew into. He had adjustment problems for most of his life, even when he was a child in Korea.

This is not an excuse, but perhaps it provides an explanation. It's the same phenomenon all 2nd generation Americans experience.

Miulang
                            Now factor in the college environment. I mean who hasn't felt like a lost lamb when attending college or university for the first time? It gets worst when your social skills aren't up to par.
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

It's the same phenomenon all 2nd generation Americans experience.

Miulang
                              True to form and as I expected, you are now trying to at least "soften" the image of the country's worst shooting mass murderer with excuses and other opala.

99.999........% of kids are teased. Almost ZERO turn out to be mass murderers.

There are only 2 explanations for this human trash.

1) Scientific - He was crazy.

2) Religeous - He was possessed by the Devil.

That's it. Get over it Miulang. Quit searching for excuses.

But once again Muilang, you reveal your own sickness in the way you strive so hard to explain away pure evil.

Comment

True to form and as I expected, you are now trying to at least "soften" the image of the country's worst shooting mass murderer with excuses and other opala.

99.999........% of kids are teased. Almost ZERO turn out to be mass murderers.

There are only 2 explanations for this human trash.

1) Scientific - He was crazy.

2) Religeous - He was possessed by the Devil.

That's it. Get over it Miulang. Quit searching for excuses.

But once again Muilang, you reveal your own sickness in the way you strive so hard to explain away pure evil.
                                So Kam, how's about commenting on the Pakaaula's in the Waikele beating thread? Aren't they "ethnic" too????? While the beatings didn't result in any deaths, don't you think the Pakaaula kid could have been tormented by the same demons as this Cho kid? I say the Cho kid was mentally deranged ever since childhood. To imply that one bad Korean represents a whole race is like saying all Hawaiians are lazy, and you and I both know that's not true.

Miulang

P.S. You want facts? Here are some statistics about bullying in school and violence. Details of a very recent study on the prevalence of school bullying.
                                Last edited by Miulang; April 21, 2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X