Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Liberal Cornell President Rips Ahmadinejad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOW! Liberal Cornell President Rips Ahmadinejad!

Originally posted by Miulang View Post

1) why ........
    2) Tell me why?
    3) And why?
    4) Lastly, why?

I tought U said lastly???

5) Why can people......?

Miulang
    You ask 5 questions in your "answer" and yet you answer nothing.

Like I said, your lefty mind must be having some confusion today. We all expected that U.S Universities are supposed to be havens for anything anti-American as they have been for over 30 years. Even the Iranian small man must have assumed that he would be treated with lefty softy treatment.

Today is a big day in American culture. Liberalism is making a come back. They are, for once, standing up for "their" principles.

Because of that people like Miulang are disturbed and unclear.

I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
      You ask 5 questions in your "answer" and yet you answer nothing.

Like I said, your lefty mind must be having some confusion today. We all expected that U.S Universities are supposed to be havens for anything anti-American as they have been for over 30 years. Even the Iranian small man must have assumed that he would be treated with lefty softy treatment.

Today is a big day in American culture. Liberalism is making a come back. They are, for once, standing up for "their" principles.

Because of that people like Miulang are disturbed and unclear.

I love it.
      I have never attacked you or anyone else on the board for any of your personal opinions of me or anyone else. I will debate you on issues, but not on personalities, because that accomplishes absolutely nothing. So as ZZ says, I will not feed the troll.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

as much as i dislike having the guy speak at a taxpayer funded event just think of the propaganda that would have been spewed if he was denied the chance to wake up a few liberals that hadnt really been paying attention.
        i predict that in a few years that we will be seeing newsclips of the guy speaking at columbia and we will all be shaking our heads....just like we did with saddam when we saw him interact with western powers.....then we hunt them down and kill them....we did the same with hitler.....and others.
        the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

I can't believe it. Cornell University president is actually giving the Iranian nutcase an honest lickin.

The National Press Club gave him a warm and pleasent Q and A with respect in their voice that the President of the United States would never get.

But give it to Cornell's President. The guy is starting the Q and A with a 20 minute thrashing of the poor beedy eyed Hitler of the Middle East.

Can't believe the fool hasn't got up and walked out yet.

THIS IS WHAT LIBERALISM IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!!
          You took the words right out of my mouth. That is what liberalism is supposed to be.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by escondido100 View Post
            .....then we hunt them down and kill them....we did the same with hitler.....and others.
            Yeah, like that Bin Laden guy - we're pretty good at tracking these mass murderers down, aren't we? Good thing Kennedy took out Castro back in the '60s, too. And the way Nixon dealt with Mao? Priceless. (Oh, and Hitler committed suicide - we didn't kill him.)

Comment

I have never attacked you..... So as ZZ says, I will not feed the troll.Miulang
              Honey Gurl,

I really wasn't attacking you,...........uh, okay, maybe smallkine.

But I was just pointing out that you "answered" a question with 5 more questions. That reminds me of someone............hmmmmmmm..., oh, I know, it was Ahmadinejad.

He did not answer a single question today.

Did you call for the annihilation of Israel? Answer: Palestinians.
              Does Iran jail academics? Answer: Freedom of Speech
              Does Iran oppress women: Answer: Women are free......(except they must wear a veil, cannot be educated, cannot drive a car, cannot dress freely, need to be killed if they have an affair etc etc) But other than those, they are free.

Is Iran supplying weapons used in Iraq against the U.S. Answer: blah blah blah beeg word blah blah blah.

There is little GREY with this nutcase. He answered nothing and looked like a fool to an educated person. Now most of the world is ignorant. So to them, he looks smart and his vague references to "freedom of speech" "western oppression" "love all people" actually sounds good to the dumb as a doorknob.

Again, Muilang, sorry that your liberal world has changed today. May you continue to live in interesting times.

KK Kaumanua

Comment

If we are to have an open society, we have to be open to all kinds of opinions, especially those to which we may disagree."

Amen, but the operative word in this sentence is "opinions." We do not have to, nor is it even prudent to allow any PERSON on the planet to air their opinions on our soil. We hear their opinions from afar and standing on principle and not having let him in the country would've been wisest. Instead, goofball GW sounded like he was neutered long ago the way his quote read about it. Dang, wish I had saved it! I think he actually used the words "I guess" in saying it's okay the Iranian leader spoke where he did.

I am very glad he wasn't allowed in NYC, and yet I wouldn't have allowed him in the country and as for the UN....it can be kicked out of here anytime. Let canada have it, they're so leftwing for the most part, that they can host it, hell they host the Bilderbergers and such, and when they do the provide extreme security for them. We do not owe the world a meeting place on our soil, but then we are fools for having cattle barbed fence for our southern border.
                Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                  You took the words right out of my mouth. That is what liberalism is supposed to be.
                  Damn right Pua'i. I would actually support a true liberal but I haven't seen one in 30 years which is most of my voting life.

This was a big big deal. Of course the skeptic in me says that this liberal issue got the reverse ammo cuz Jews got da kala and support Columbia and others. IN fact the building the beadie eyed one spoke in was paid for by a million dollar supporter of Jewish causes.

So I hope they don't stop at just Jews. I hope liberalism gets back to thier true tenets of tolerance (not P.C BS), freedom of speech (Not just Anti-USA speech) and freedom OF religion (not from religion).

We shall see in the fullness of time.

Comment

Right now, the websites from the following are;

LIBERAL NEWS
                    MSNBC: Headline infers Ahmadinejad was insulted
                    SF Chronical: NOTHING even mentioned.
                    New York Times: Ahmadinejad "parries and puzzles"
                    LA Times: NO MENTION on frontpage of webpage right now.

CONSERVATIVE NEWS
                    FOXNEWS: Ahmadinajad "schooled" and "scolded" by Colombia president
                    Drudge: "Little Man on Campus"
                    Newsmax: Ahmadinejad Questions 9-11 and Holocaust.

Look at the difference in reporting and you see the bias and ignorance ON BOTH SIDES of the U.S. media.

Comment

Right now, the websites from the following are;

LIBERAL NEWS
                      MSNBC: Headline infers Ahmadinejad was insulted
                      SF Chronical: NOTHING even mentioned.
                      New York Times: Ahmadinejad "parries and puzzles"
                      LA Times: NO MENTION on frontpage of webpage right now.

CONSERVATIVE NEWS
                      FOXNEWS: Ahmadinajad "schooled" and "scolded" by Colombia president
                      Drudge: "Little Man on Campus"
                      Newsmax: Ahmadinejad Questions 9-11 and Holocaust.

Look at the difference in reporting and you see the bias and ignorance ON BOTH SIDES of the U.S. media.
                      That's right. That's why it's important to see both sides of the story and form your own opinions. Neither Fox News nor CNN should be considered "fair and balanced". And when it's a story that concerns something in the foreign policy realm, I always try to find information from the country's own media to see which side is spreading more propaganda.

Miulang
                      Last edited by Miulang; September 24, 2007, 08:04 PM.
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

That's right. Neither Fox News nor CNN should be considered "fair and balanced". Miulang
                        Obviously to me, this is a big story, so the fact that the LIBERAL side refuses to even mention Ahmedinejad shows that they are even worse than the conservative sides spin.

Comment

Obviously to me, this is a big story, so the fact that the LIBERAL side refuses to even mention Ahmedinejad shows that they are even worse than the conservative sides spin.
                          What's the biggest part of the story? The speech that Bollinger gave, or the speech that Ahmadinejad gave? If you think Bollinger's scolding was the most important part, then of course the conservative media would give it more play. But I'm really amused by the Iranian press reports.

How much play did the conservative media give to the part of the speech where Ahmadinejad invited the students and professors in the audience to come visit Iran, and that he got a lot of applause over that one? I'm asking that as a question, because I haven't had a chance yet to read both sides. That was reported in the NYT and the Washington Post.

Miulang

Comment

http://www.curevents.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81979

I agree with Oric. It was rude and small-minded.
                            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why would anyone assume that American liberals -- against dictatorial fascists and for a separation of church and state -- would embrace a two-bit religious zealot?
                              Burl Burlingame
                              "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                              honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Why would anyone assume that the host of a university would invite a speaker and then be rude to them?
                                http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                                http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X