Sony PlayStation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony PlayStation 3

I am buying one for $1k just to sell it on ebay next week!

I will stick to PC gaming I still think it is better and faster and way more options.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
      Not to sound too morbid, but you'll be dead by the time that happens...
      wanna bet? If you win I'll buy you a plate lunch (or at least my estate will)

If I win you can buy me a senior citizen coffee at McDonalds (cuz I'll be old enough when I collect my coffee)

Chances are it'll be on the shelves in the Salvation army within five years.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        You're going to owe Palolo Joe some food. I'd recommend KJ's in Windward City.

The PS2 has been out since 2000, and you can still sell it used for a decent price.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Well, some idiot just spent $900 for 3 Playstations (Sony Playstation, 3 of them).

I'm glad I'm sticking to PC gaming for a while.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            You're going to owe Palolo Joe some food. I'd recommend KJ's in Windward City.

The PS2 has been out since 2000, and you can still sell it used for a decent price.
            That's because Sony dragged their heals on getting the PS3 out.

Like Speedtek I think PC gaming is better. More fun to upgrade your computer or build a kick ass one.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Can't I buy you a senior coffee from McDonald's already?

I don't doubt that it'll be available at the SA in five years, but for $1? Never.

Even the old SNES systems still go for what, $10 or $20 at Goodwill?

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
                Can't I buy you a senior coffee from McDonald's already?

I don't doubt that it'll be available at the SA in five years, but for $1? Never.

Even the old SNES systems still go for what, $10 or $20 at Goodwill?
                I'm sure you can buy me one since I'm sure you're already up there

And yes for a buck. There's a SNES with controllers and an assortment of games sitting on the shelves at the Sally Shop (Salvation Army) in the Kress building in Hilo as we speak with a sticker price of 50-cents.

5-years...$1 It'll happen. Mmmm that coffee's smellin' pretty good around now

Comment

After all the long lines, Ebay bidding wars, and even violence, the New York Times posts a negative review.
                  * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
                  - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
                  X