No announcement yet.

Uh-Oh! I think I just met Aunty Pupule!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Uh-Oh! I think I just met Aunty Pupule!

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
    Hi Aunty,
    Hey as Tutusue stated that was a great percentage of votes for your first run. I'm sure Romy is very surprised at the amount of votes that both you and Lililan Hong received and is already concerned about his next run.
    Cachola's next run? I thought that he can't run for City Council again because of term limits? If so, that leaves his seat wide open to all challengers in 2012.

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
    Congratulatons Lynn great job!!
    Ditto from me.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

[quote=Frankie's Market;210645]Cachola's next run? I thought that he can't run for City Council again because of term limits? If so, that leaves his seat wide open to all challengers in 2012.

Thank you for the correction, never thought about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Will I run again? You betta believe it! In two years.
        You did great for your first time, Auntie. Ho`omaika`i!!! Give yourself a week or so to recuperate... then start getting ready for next time.
        We're all darned proud of you, dear one!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
          Ditto from me.
          Mahalo.

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          You did great for your first time, Auntie. Ho`omaika`i!!! Give yourself a week or so to recuperate... then start getting ready for next time.
          We're all darned proud of you, dear one!
          Tomorrow, I'll be taking down signs and sign waving ( Mahalo ) to the drivers whom I've come to know the past two months. There is non sadness. In fact, only complete happiness. I set out what I wanted to accomplish.

Name Recognition.

Until next time.

Auntie Lynn Vasquez-Dela Cerna
          btw: My Blog is back up!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi Auntie - I'm glad to hear that you will try again. Fresh minds of those who actually understand the needs of its community are always needed. Sometimes those who are in power too long lose sight of why they presumably went into public service. Keep on working for your community!

Comment

Great job, Auntie! We're saving your t-shirts for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
                here i was thinking that you were going to take a much needed rest? your poor tootsies!
                ever the busy bee and taking care of your community! "i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"--i believe you can, dear lady.
                Originally posted by almond mocha View Post
                Hi Auntie - I'm glad to hear that you will try again. Fresh minds of those who actually understand the needs of its community are always needed. Sometimes those who are in power too long lose sight of why they presumably went into public service. Keep on working for your community!
                Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                Great job, Auntie! We're saving your t-shirts for next time.
                Aloha Kani, Mocha and Cyleet,

I love my Community and it's people. Especially our Keiki. I do things not to get rewards, trophy or certificates. I do it because I love doing it.

Please VOTE in the General Election. It is your right as an American. And a very IMPORTANT one.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I (lomi) am exceptionally proud of you aunty lynn!!! shame on me for not watching this weekend; i googled the results!!!

still proud of you aunty lynn.

lomi
                  stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                    I (lomi) am exceptionally proud of you aunty lynn!!! shame on me for not watching this weekend; i googled the results!!!

lomi
                    Awww....so sweet.

Mahalo lomi!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                    X