Legislature votes to ban indoor smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Legislature votes to ban indoor smoking

It's just damned unfair that I'm ruining my health and non-smokers feel compelled to tax the hell out of me. Let's start taxing food for overweight people and gambling for gambling addicts. Hell if you're addicted to shopping we should tax you extra for that too! Be frikkin fair! Make them illegal if you really don't like them, there are things I'll go out of my way to get illicitly but smokes ain't one of them. This whole holier than thou BS that the anti-smokers put out belongs where the sun doesn't shine. It was legal when I started, it continues to be legal now. I'm gonna make it a POINT to stand near non-smokers when smoking, and I'm gonna blow smoke in their direction too. Already exiled us outside but they're not even happy with that so just go all the damned way already.

Jewlipino

Comment

I'm going to make it a point to put 100 percent bleach in a spray bottle, and let loose on you when you blow toxic fumes at me.

This is gonna be so FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewlipino
        Let's start taxing food for overweight people and gambling for gambling addicts. Hell if you're addicted to shopping we should tax you extra for that too! Be frikkin fair!
        If your addictions to food, gambling or shopping begin having a direct effect on my health in the same fashion as second-hand smoke, then let's talk. Otherwise, your comparisons are irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
        X