X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Statehood Day Holiday

Originally posted by Keanu
    Nugget is an apt description of tim.

Btw, I wonder how "Joe" feels about the crap that tim posts.
    "Joe" is probably feeling embarassed that his scheme has been exposed

I just had a funny thought, Tim would be excellent host of a Hawaii
    version of "Politically Incorrect."
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
      Yes, you are right Tim does say a lot of politically incorrect things. But
      like I said, there is nuggets of truth there if you look.
      I'd like to see how far his "nuggets of truth" get him in a crowd of Hawaiian tutus.

Comment

If you find it, please post it. During my search of You Tube, that one persons
        video collection was a gold mine of video on this. But unfortunately there wasn't that much of the confrontation between Sen. Slom's group or the ban.

There are now 18 film clips from friday, posted on the site. and this person is a very good friend of mine so that is who I will be checking with to see if there is more film.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I just had a funny thought, Tim would be excellent host of a Hawaii
          version of "Politically Incorrect."
          Nah but he'd be perfect for a Hawai'i version of "Jackass".

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
            There are now 18 film clips from friday, posted on the site. and this person is a very good friend of mine so that is who I will be checking with to see if there is more film.
            Mahalo, I really do appreciate it. To me its important to get this video
            out there, just so people can see alternative view of what happened.
            The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona
              I'd like to see how far his "nuggets of truth" get him in a crowd of Hawaiian tutus.
              They'd probably only wing him slightly...but watch out for the TITAS!
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Hawks looked excellent ! Props to Miulang.
                Thanks Konaguy. Perhaps ONLY one of my posts has ever been valid.

I sure love it when people actually start THINKING in this forum. You can tell when it's happening by how pissed off they sound. That's a sure fire clue that their cognitive dissonance is doing battle with their id.

It is important to remember that ideas are fluid and changing. The wisest man knows that some of his beliefs are false, so he is constantly on the lookout for "superior" ideas, that conflict with his belief system.

So he changes his mind.

Perhaps Statehood can be revoked, all title to all lands can be transferred to that one family in Oahu that is royal lineage(i forget the name), and everybody else has to go home to wherever their Great Grandparents are from. (Including any hapa-hawaiians)

As far as Tutu is concerned, she still steaming over the fact that she voted FOR statehood back when she was young.

PS - All that aside, I'd still drink a beer with any of you psycho babblers.

FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Thanks Tim - at least it wouldn't be boring!
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
                    There are so many foolish comments in this post that it would be impossible to respond to them. Jewlpino. Please go home.

Aloha and don't let the thatched door hit you on the elemu on your way out.

You are the typical immigrant Hawaiian Wannabe.
                    Not a wannabe, just said that Hawaiian bit to get your goat. Home is here in Hawaii, where I have been a lifelong resident ('cept for 4 years in DC, wanna see some people who REALLY got the shaft? Go wander around Southeast DC), and I intend to go on living here as long as I please whether or not you like it. Glad to see we're resorting to insults already, it shows we're making progress. Please DO respond to my foolish comments. If you have the temerity to say they are so, then I think it only reasonable that you tell me why.

Jewlipino

Comment

Maybe to the ignorant.
                      I am not ignorant thank you very much. I haven't resorted to calling you mentally deficient and don't think you are. I'd appreciate the same level of respect. After all, this is a discussion among adults, right?

Picture this everyone.

Newt Gingrich, Norm Mineta (Japanese Transportation Sec), Tom Delay, Condi Rice, Alberto Gonzalez.

On July 4th, they go to an Indian reservation and find a sacred historical site. They sing patriotic songs and wear Statue of Liberty costumes. Then they even sing a Indian chant, in an Indian language, that honors Indian culture.
                      Why would they do that? They have no reason to go to an Indian reservation on July 4th. It's not like that's where they wrote the Declaration of Independence.

How stupid would they look????????
                      Pretty darn stupid if they did something as nonsensical as that.

Here's what Sam Slom and his band of Haoles and Asians were singing.

Hawaii's own true sons, be loyal to your chief
                      Your country's liege and lord, the Alii.1
                      Father above us all, Kamehameha,2
                      Who guarded in the war with his ihe,

That is "Hawaii Ponoi". Thats what they were singing TO THE HAWAIIANS. Am I the only one laughing? Yes I am. Because most of Hawaii's Hawaiian Wannabe population of Haoles and Asians have convinced themselves that being Hawaiian is something anyone can decide to do at anytime. It's just a decision. So singing a song you cannot understand in a language you do not speak using words you don't agree with makes perfect sense as long as it helps you to "feel Hawaiian", juss like Ben Cayetano said.
                      They're residents, it's the State anthem, they have every right to sing it anywhere they please.

This is a far deeper concept than most of you can grasp right now and more than I want to try to explain.
                      So you're saying Hawaiians have a monopoly on being deep? Once again avoiding explaining yourself (see above). I think you don't give people enough credit, see how deep we REALLY are instead of assuming it's outside of our ken.

But suffice to say, Slom and his gang of clowns looked like fools once again perpetuating psychological cultural genocide through their ignorace and actions.
                      I thought they looked pretty foolish too, but then again so did the activists.

Talk TO me, not AT me.

Jewlipino

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu
                        You explained well Kamuelakea. You are absolutely correct.
                        Hmmm, absolute is such a strong word. Mind citing anything to confirm your assertion? Or is this part of the Hawaiian Monopoly on Deep and thus not subject to inquiry?

Comment

OH MY! Can't we just get along?
                          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

on behalf of someones post that this thread is beefing.... I thought I would lighten it up for everyones sake so we can all moe moe with a good laugh...

someone needs to step into this thread and make everyone laugh and say hahahah for a second....

Manoa just found out through miulang Washington never had a statehood day...and I thought I was just too stoned out twenty years ago during the days to figure it out until now...

carry on!
                            Last edited by damontucker; August 21, 2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                              I told ya!!!!!

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man

It looks like this thread has sprung an "aloha-leak"
                                Now where is that patch kit
                                The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X