X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breast milk cheese

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
    Do we need this thread?
    Would you prefer a recipe for turtle breast milk cheese?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      Good point.

It's ironic that some find the use of dairy products made from natural breast milk to be repulsive.... but at the same time, be perfectly okay with consuming products made with the milk of hormone-injected cows.
      I think it's more the idea of it coming from someone else's breast that makes it gross. You wouldn't go up to a random woman and grab her boob, so drinking something that comes out of it seems very taboo also. We don't eat people in our culture, but we do eat cows. Drinking their milk doesn't seem as forbidden or strange if you put it that way.

I don't like milk, no matter WHAT it comes from. The whole idea of drinking someone/something's bodily fluids is definitely ick to me! But 99% of it is I just hate the taste of milk and won't even drink milkshakes.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        Would you prefer a recipe for turtle breast milk cheese?

No need to go there. People get geeked out by all kinds of stuff, it's no big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
          milkshakes
          Should we go there?!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU98nbYymjs

Comment

Udderly rediculous!

Comment

Uh-oh...are we gonna milk all these puns again? No whey!

Comment

Moooving on...I'm an Ali'i now! Yay!

And thank you for posting that. I will now have that song stuck in my head for DAYS!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Moooving on...I'm an Ali'i now! Yay!

And thank you for posting that. I will now have that song stuck in my head for DAYS!

MOOOOOOwhahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Don't drink the milk. It might cause earthquakes.

Comment

I think it's more the idea of it coming from someone else's breast that makes it gross. You wouldn't go up to a random woman and grab her boob, so drinking something that comes out of it seems very taboo also. We don't eat people in our culture, but we do eat cows. Drinking their milk doesn't seem as forbidden or strange if you put it that way.
                        You'd be surprised there are women out there (albeit a few) willing to offer their breast milk as a sexual fetish.
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          You'd be surprised there are women out there (albeit a few) willing to offer their breast milk as a sexual fetish.
                          Look at it this way, we drink milk and consume cheese and ice cream from random cows milked by total strangers.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Human milk cheese would probably be really rare and expensive to get if it was ever put into production...kinda like that civet poo coffee that's like

Hmm...the world's most expensive breakfast made up of all the most expensive hard to find elements...with all cheeses to be substituted with the breast milk cheese version just to keep it on topic

Lobster omelet made with Trumpeter swan eggs with matsutake mushroom and topped with Almas caviar.

A Westin Hotel type bagel topped with white truffle cream cheese and goji berry infused Riesling jelly with golden leaves. ($1000.00)

Kobe Wagayu rib eye steak ($2800)

Kopi Luwak aka-Civet poo coffee (about $400.00 per pound)

and if you want to get a little fruit with your meal there's Yubari melon (at about $150 per melon) on the side.

Comment

Working...
                            X