Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
    Don't tell other people what to do... it's annoying.
    Uh, didn't you just do exactly that?
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Re: New Drinks both PEPSI & COCA-COLA are introducing at the SAME TIME! hmmmmm....

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
      Uh, didn't you just do exactly that?
      Calling that BS and telling her to quit? Yup.

You can get some interesting stuff at Palama Market. I had this grape juice with actual grapes in the bottom of the can.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
        NO ONE will take away my 2 bottles of Dr. Pepper a week. Poison or not!
        I second that sentiment! While I do everything in my power to avoid soda (the Times Supermarket 12-pack sale was the first time in years I bought more than one at a time), I do have a “soft drink spot” for Dr. Pepper. The original, and still the best.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

I was actually thinking of this thread when I woke up this morning. I've really been trying to cut back on the soda. It's my only vice. I've been trying to limit myself to only with dinner, but soda won out. Hey, I don't drink coffee, I need something to perk me up..

Interestingly enough, I drink water just fine when I run out of soda. But its presence in my fridge is just too much of a draw.. alas. I know, I should just stop buying it.
          Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
          Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Dr. Pepper? That still exists? I want!!!!
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
              Dr. Pepper? That still exists? I want!!!!
              Oh, dear - you really ARE isolated there, pua ting.

I really like soda, but I've cut back dramatically. I used to drink it daily, sometimes twice a day - now, it's maybe once a week, and we don't keep any at home, as it's too tempting. The AF was never a soda fan.

I find water boring, sorry to say - but I'll drink flavored waters and lemonade. I've been hooked on Glaceau's VitaminWaters in the past year. Fruit juices, I like as well. Milk - bleah! Hated it as a kid, still do (though a little on cereal is ok.)

And I've long feared being run out of Seattle for admitting that I don't like hot burnt-bean water, a/k/a "coffee." So Coca-Cola's BlaK had no appeal, either.

Comment

I had bubblegum soda, one time. Even the can was pink.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                  I had bubblegum soda, one time. Even the can was pink.

Jones soda has a blue bubblegum flavor. I love Jones. They've recently come out with the large cans rather than just bottles, but I think I prefer bottle best. They have those bizarre photos and the caps with random quotations on them.
                  Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                  Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    That would be Coke Blaq. I never tried it. I don't know if it's still in production, but I know I've seen it recently at a few of my normal grab-a-drink stops.
                    Actually, I think it's Coke BLECH
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I get my share of one percent, Acidopholus milk in my teas. I collect tea bags, LOL. I use at least six teabags a day, all flavors and types.

There's a red and white infusion teabag by Stash brand that is very good, and one of those two teas has been proven to actually kill bacteria and viruses right in the lab, while green tea doesn't, but it strengthens the immune system to fight from that angle.

Green tea is not healthier than black teas, as eating and drinking "by color" when it's natural things, has its value. I dig tea, and dark chocolate...in the same day man do I feel good and am in a good mood at those times, and both are healthy cuz of the dark quality.

I do admit that Pepsi went and did it, they invented the best tasting soda I have had in my life....the JAZZ versions, the diet ones, the Strawberry and Cream is fantastic, like a candy treat with a bit less guilt. I will grab one of those a week, or every ten days when I see them in a store. Mercy~~
                      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Strawberry and cream coke? Wow.

I think cinnamon coke would be good.

Comment

They also have a Black Cherry and Cream.....diet Jazz, but that Strawberry and Cream flavor is fantastic, smells as good as it tastes and WHY?~~ dang them, why did they have to go and invent the best soda I have tasted in my fifty years on this planet, the same frickin year I realized and admitted that sodas just are not healthy?!! LOL....so, I will not bring a two liter in the house, ahem cough cough...did once this year, and will indulge occasionally. I will now confess....

just a couple of hours ago I ran into Longs for something else and standing bored in the checkout, my eyes rested on a Pepsi JAZZ....sigh....

Caramel and Cream, diet soda!!! Oh man, so I bought just the single serve bottle and have only had like five sips, and it sits in the fridge. Oh, they even designed the dang prettiest label ever seen on a soda bottle, LOL and now you know I am redneck to be able to say that, but really, they are, a bit metallic looking and very colorful, you'll see if you haven't already.
                          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

So here I was this afternoon sitting in my beach chair at Hapuna Beach in Waikoloa on a very hot Saturday and I pulled out a Coke, took one sip and poured it in a hole my son had been digging in. For some reason at that moment I had this extreme displeasure of Coke. I pulled out a bottled water and felt better.

Sometimes water seems to be the ticket on a hot day at the beach.
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                              Sometimes water seems to be the ticket on a hot day at the beach.
                              Agreed. And I imagine you (and most everyone) does it like I do: I get a couple of large plastic bottles of water and keep 'em in the freezer (after pouring a little out, so the bottles don't explode). Then any time I hit the beach, I bring the bottles and set 'em in the sand. By the time I'm thirsty, enough ice has melted for a drink of nice cold water, and continues melting and providing cold water for hours.
                              Just mentioning that for the 1% of folks who might not have tried it...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

9 Rare Soda Aisle Finds That Have All But Disappeared (msn.com)

Be a Pepper.

Comment

Working...
                                X