This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

8 different panchan and about 2/3 of a large plate of hae mul pajun and a bowl of rice. DH had all that plus a bowl of sizzling hot soft tofu soup. It was a misty day in Seattle (we spent most of the morning touring the Seattle Art Museum because it was free admission day), so this Korean food warmed the soul and the tummy.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Spring rolls, manapua and cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Mixed plate of lemon chicken and mac and cheese, brown rice, veggies and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Skipped lunch today to sit in on a meeting. Regretting both now.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            Skipped lunch today to sit in on a meeting. Regretting both now.
            Maybe bachi? Gonna change your nom de screen to scavenger; unclaimed lunches, vultured carcasses and all that.

(I'm kidding, you know...)

Comment

Salad Creations' Wasabi chicken wrap. very good. Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng, to keep my peepers open.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Chicken Cup of noodles, chips, candy bar and a bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.

Comment

Nutrisystems steak with wedged potatoes, grape tomatoes, snuck a cookie.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

milk of magnesia. and water.

i hate funny tummy!!!

superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Cheeseburgers and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Leftovers from last night's dinner at Keo's...yellow chicken curry, scallop sumthin' or other and jasmine rice + a (senior ) diet coke from McDs! Yummmmmmm...

Comment

Heading on over to "THELMA'S" in Waipahu for some ono Filipino food. Photos to come later.
                          ___
                          "Be god to each other."

Comment

Shrimp Curry

Side Roasted Chicken Thigh and Vietnamese Coffee

From Linh's Restaurant on N. King Street.

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
                              Heading on over to "THELMA'S" in Waipahu for some ono Filipino food. Photos to come later.
                              wow! i'm jealous! if you guys manage to eat there without ordering "thelma's special" lechon kawali, you'll have my respect!
                              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                                wow! i'm jealous! if you guys manage to eat there without ordering "thelma's special" lechon kawali, you'll have my respect!
                                Is it betta den Golden Coin?heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X