Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creation Museum

Hey, that's pretty good CRider!

Here's a quote I found that fits the situation...

"The unbelieving mind would not be convinced by any proof,
    and the worshiping heart needs none."

don't know the author
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wai`anaeCrider View Post
      As to my theory on our place in the universe:

Our solar system is really just an atom, and we live on one of the electrons traveling around that atom.

To top off my theory, "our atom" is just one of zillions that make up a pile of dog shit in some larger universe somewhere
      That is excellent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
        That basic molecules accidentally formed into various amoeboid life forms which then accidentally stumbled into becoming a human being is very far far far from fact.
        Abiogenesis has not been "proven" and likely can never be given its remoteness from us. That life came about through natural processes is simply my default position. Any other proposition involving supernatural first causes falls into the category of myth as they are all equally metaphorical IMO.

Your hostility is something I never meant to arouse. Have I given you reason to dislike me personally? I'm well aware that I can be abrasive.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
          That life came about through natural processes is simply my default position.
          That is why it is your religion. Not science.

Enjoy your religion Sinjin and Greentara. You are extremely religious people even though you would probably deny it. Maybe you still don't even recognize it.

Anyway, just enjoy your church of evolution and random selection (as the source for mankind). May be irrational but as long as you don't bother anyone else, I don't care what religion you choose.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
            That is why it is your religion. Not science.

Enjoy your religion Sinjin and Greentara. You are extremely religious people even though you would probably deny it. Maybe you still don't even recognize it.

Anyway, just enjoy your church of evolution and random selection (as the source for mankind). May be irrational but as long as you don't bother anyone else, I don't care what religion you choose.
            You've said all that three times now and it's still not true simply because you say so. I see it as perfectly rational not to introduce the supernatural given the absence of reliable evidence for its existence.
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

http://gma.yahoo.com/39-bill-nye-sci...ries.html?vp=1

Who's favored?

Comment

Working...
              X