X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Re: Stupidest People Of The Day Award

I don't know if these two guys were considered stupid or crazy? The Croc Hunter and the Grizzly Bear Man.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
    Didn't some lady in Waianae kill a couple a kids and bust up a pregnant mom on a bike a few years ago by driving like that with her dog?

Ok, maybe it was a few decades ago. But I think it's illegal, all the same.
    Wow...whatta memory you have! If I'm thinking of the same horrific incident (I don't remember the dog), it happened during the early 90s. IIRC, the mom was riding a bike while "towing" her kids who were in a wagon. The roadside memorial was set up for at least a decade. It could still be there, for all I know.

Leave a comment:

• SusieMisajon
    replied

Didn't some lady in Waianae kill a couple a kids and bust up a pregnant mom on a bike a few years ago by driving like that with her dog?

Ok, maybe it was a few decades ago. But I think it's illegal, all the same.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    Saved by the bell!

Let's keep 'er on track. Politics is too stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

lock coming in 5...4...3..2...

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

The whackos are the ones who skip around naked protesting fur for PETA, the hardcore environmentalists who would protest an aluminum smelter, and those who would choose to do nothing if a vest bomber blows up a cafe full of women and children, as long as it's not in their town. Oh, and don't forget the folks who think racial separatism is a good thing.

Obama and Clinton do not qualify as whacko. And only a few on this board actually qualify. It's the fringe I'm talking about. The folks who cling to cognitive dissonance like religion.
    Last edited by timkona; June 10, 2008, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    Ah, I see...

...no, maybe I don't.

Oh well, I just hope Obama picks Jim Webb, and together they save the world from all the stupid people.

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied
    Re: Yeah, well...

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    ...your crack about whacko liberals leaves me wondering about you.
    Timkona leaves you wondering? dazed? confused? That his M.O.! He DIGS that!

@;-)

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    Yeah, well...

...your crack about whacko liberals leaves me wondering about you.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Pop on over to the gas cap thread to find folks who think it is better to burn food in a fire, rather than to eat it.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    started a topic Stupidest People Of The Day Award

Stupidest People Of The Day Award

While down by OOOC today, a car comes wizzing by with the driver's little dog completely out of the drivers side window, balancing it rear paws on the door's top edge and it's front paws on the exterior rear view mirror.
    The driver did have 'concern' for his pet, as he had a grip on the dog's tail.
    Which means only one hand on the wheel and his mental, sight, and physical focus on somethings other than driving.

This is the kind of person that needs to be pulled over, arrested, car impounded, license revoked, and dog taken away for it's safety.
    And maybe the driver pounded for being so stupid!

I hope this award can't be topped by anyone elses sighting of even worse stupidity.
Working...
X