Medical Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medical Insurance

i am going thru applying for coverage right now under the new small group plan that went into effect sept 1. as a sole entity you must make 8.67 times minimum wage a month.....this is a fancy way of saying the equivalent of 20 hours a week. since there is more than 4 weeks in a month.
    supposedly you cant be refused but the premiums are based on age and health records.....i should have that info in a few days.
    thiis may be one of the best and least known laws coming out of the last legislature. i found myself in that gap where i couldnt get insurance as a self employed. i had applied to kaiser and blue cross and was refused unless i showed five years of medical records. they wont accept the fact that i had none. i did get a quote one time that was over 700.00 per month.
    the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
      Take care and I hope that everything works out for you. Hope to see you posting again soon!
      Thank you .

Yes, I know that this is not in any relation, shape or form to his thread, but, just a quick update, just cuz, I was the one who started this thread....

My Hubby & I had a death in the family last month, fallowed by a cold between us on, off, & on again .

Plus, I suddenly realized with all the things going on, that I have a very important test that I have to sudy for. I have quite a lot of books to study,
      and it will be on Dec 10. Wish me lots of luck.

So, therefore, I temporarily wont be here to reply until indefinate, I am sorry.

Hope to be back as soon as I can.

So, please don't have this thread locked up. Thank you :-).

Until then,

Aloha everyone .

Happy Thanksgiving early, if I don't post here before then.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
        Thank you .

Yes, I know that this is not in any relation, shape or form to his thread, but, just a quick update, just cuz, I was the one who started this thread....

My Hubby & I had a death in the family last month, fallowed by a cold between us on, off, & on again .

Plus, I suddenly realized with all the things going on, that I have a very important test that I have to sudy for. I have quite a lot of books to study,
        and it will be on Dec 10. Wish me lots of luck.

So, therefore, I temporarily wont be here to reply until indefinate, I am sorry.

Hope to be back as soon as I can.

So, please don't have this thread locked up. Thank you :-).

Until then,

Aloha everyone .

Happy Thanksgiving early, if I don't post here before then.
        Well...

I'm back.

I had that test on the 10th,

I didn't pass :-(. The 2nd test was suppose to be the next day, but we had that crazy weather, & it was postponed to the 15th. Still I didn't pass :-(.

My hubby said that, if the test would have been the next day, I would have passed, because it was fresh on my mind. sigh.

It was at 5 subjects I had to study for, the books at almost 200 pages long each.

The test had 50 questions, 10 for each subject.

15 wrong answers or less to pass.

So, I didn't pass one subject, & I have to register in Jabuary 2009 & ret ake that class over again. :-(.

There after, I pass that class, I can take another re test over again. sigh.
        what~ever. I was so hoping to pass this one :-(. GAWD!!.

So, going back to this subject...

of "Medical Insurance"....

(I'll reply later) I just wanted to do an update because I wasn't here for so long. sorry.

Aloha.
        Aches & Pains

Comment

Oh My Gosh!!, I just can't Frgn believe it!!.

Kaiser Health Insurance finally got a a better plan!!.

Thankgoodness too!!. GAWD!!.

HALE LUJA!!. its a about time!!.

I just hope that this plan will help us out in the long run!!.
          (IT BETTER!!),

I am tired of their damn stupid crap of 5 office visits allowable in a year, only & anything thereafter, is out of our own pocket money fund.

Check this link out!!. For the: "Diamond Plan"

https://www.buykp.org/Default.aspx

https://www.buykp.org/Plans.aspx?tid=15
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
          X