• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miulang
    replied
    Re: I'm this close to moving out

Originally posted by adri1456
    I'm 19. But as an adult, I deserve better and don't want to be pointed at if I didn't do it.
    No sense arguing with your Mom. If you push her over the edge, you might find yourself on the street anyway. And you're not legally an adult until you're 21.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang
    Unfortunately, Adrian, as long as you live in your Mom's house, she will always be right (and it doesn't matter if she isn't right...she's still gonna be right). So either suck it in and live with it, or figure out a way to move out and find a way to support yourself. You're 21 now and she really has no legal responsibility for you anymore.

Miulang
    I'm 19. But as an adult, I deserve better and don't want to be pointed at if I didn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Unfortunately, Adrian, as long as you live in your Mom's house, she will always be right (and it doesn't matter if she isn't right...she's still gonna be right). So either suck it in and live with it, or figure out a way to move out and find a way to support yourself. You're 21 now and she really has no legal responsibility for you anymore.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    started a topic No one in my family can now be trusted

No one in my family can now be trusted

My Mom's bothering me because the internet wasn't working this afternoon. I fixed it and she doesn't belive me. Now she's threatening me to cancel the connection and everything else.

It all started when we lost our $300 digital camera. I gave it to her for her to take to the beach this weekend, and that's the last time I seen it. Since I always have the camera, I've been held responsible for it, but it was her that had it last. I was the one who wanted to use it to take pics of my phone, but she thought that I misplaced and now she's on a rage to literally turn the house upside-down to find it. And now, she doesn't believe that I fixed the network to get back online (it was something with the router).

When will she learn that she has to think and see if her computer can connect. If I can, then I'd pack up my things and just get out of this house. I haven't gotten anything from the job I did for the past few months, and school just started, so I don't have time to screw around looking for anything that someone else lost.
Working...
X