Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: String or old lady underwear?

Don't boxers just bunch up?
    That's what I think so haven't gone for them.
    Well we don't all wear them tight jeans you were talking about over in sexual healing!

Comment

There is more than one kind of boxer! Like those boxer/briefs...Now that's some great underwear for men...no whity tidy's...no yucky bunching boxers, just the smooth line of boxer briefs.

Underwear expert here!! hehe
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
        There is more than one kind of boxer! Like those boxer/briefs...Now that's some great underwear for men...no whity tidy's...no yucky bunching boxers, just the smooth line of boxer briefs.

Underwear expert here!! hehe
        We covered dis on HT!!!

Also a bit about Thongs and Speedos!
        http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread....t=boxer+briefs

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by admin; September 17, 2006, 01:02 PM. Reason: Merged with 'Boxers or Briefs?' thread.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          Well we don't all wear them tight jeans you were talking about over in sexual healing!
          You know what?! That's it right there. I wear slightly baggy shorts, but all long pants I wear are fairly to very form fitting.
          Rules out boxers for me. Previously I bought a pair to try. They're my wife's now. I kinda like 'um on her.
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Re: Boxers or Briefs?

Boxer briefs....tight enoough to keep things in place, but long like boxers. They come in great colors too :-) You can walk outside in the colored ones, and they almost look like a bathing suit
            http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
            Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
            Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
              You know what?! That's it right there. I wear slightly baggy shorts, but all long pants I wear are fairly to very form fitting.
              Rules out boxers for me. Previously I bought a pair to try. They're my wife's now. I kinda like 'um on her.
              Maybe that's why my hubby quit wearing boxers??..I kept stealing them too!!
              Very comfy!

OR...maybe because I kept sewing the openings shut!!
              Last edited by blueyecicle; September 17, 2006, 03:54 PM.
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                Maybe that's why my hubby quit wearing boxers??..I kept stealing them too!!
                Very comfy!

OR...maybe because I kept sewing the openings shut!!
                That's no fun
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

My husband loves boxer briefs but you know I don't think I'd wear his boxers if he wore them because I don't think they'd fit me right. I looooove those boxer shorts made for women because they fit better, not so long on the legs and etc. And they look super cute with a tank top.

Unfortunately for my husband those women boxer shorts don't come with openings to begin but that hardly gets in the way. Shorts come off as fast as they are put on.
                  I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Well. Now there's an image to start one's week.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
                      My husband loves boxer briefs but you know I don't think I'd wear his boxers if he wore them because I don't think they'd fit me right. I looooove those boxer shorts made for women because they fit better, not so long on the legs and etc. And they look super cute with a tank top.

Unfortunately for my husband those women boxer shorts don't come with openings to begin but that hardly gets in the way. Shorts come off as fast as they are put on.
                      Either your husband likes the easy access of the open fly on a woman or he likes to wear boxers made for women? Either way yep that's an interesting thought to start the week

One good thing about boxers (men's) is that if lounging around the house and you gotta go outside real quick to pick up the paper at least boxers from a distance looks like plaid shorts while briefs just look like you're wearing underwear outside.
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

He wears da boxer briefs, I wear the boxers made for women but only sometimes, and around the house. I already answered my personal underwear preference in the string or old lady underwear thread. My husband's opinion on undies and me, well it's perverted and shouldn't be on HT.

I've said too much. *looks around nervously*
                        I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
                        X