5 Questions: The Last Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Questions: The Last Time

When were you most recently given a flower lei?
    --Valentine's Day 2006

When did you most recently experience Buyer's Remorse?
    --this past weekend. I experience a lot of buyer's remorse

When was your most recent trip to the emergency room?
    --never been unless you count cutting through it to get to another part of the hospital (knock on wood)...if so, probably a couple of weeks ago

When did you most recently spend a night in a bed not your own?
    --Last night

When did a movie, television show, or book last make you cry?
    --strangely enough, the Narnia movie made me cry. I don't like it when animals "are killed."

Comment

my birthday
      a coupla weeks ago...I returned it!
      musta been the early 1980s when I took my husband to the ER on a vacation
      ummm...tonight!
      yesterday...I'm a wus!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
        musta been the early 1980s when I took my husband to the ER on a vacation.
        I don't know whether to say, "What a cheap date you are!" or "What a dangerous woman!"
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

my birthday
          n/a
          March 29, 2006 - Headaches and Sinus Problems
          ROFLMAO (You got to be kidding!)
          I cry everyday - I have a soft heart. Honest.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
            I don't know whether to say, "What a cheap date you are!" or "What a dangerous woman!"
            Ha! I'll leave it up to your imagination!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
              Or, the answer may well be both of the above.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

March 19, 2006 when I did photos and slide show for my friend's wedding at the Waialae Country Club.

When I bought "You Got To Move It--Madagascar Remix" from iTunes store, only to find it wasn't the one from the movie, but a far more urban version that doesn't share the light happiness of the movie version.

March 12, 2006, Alex cracked a hole in his scalp playing dodgeball. Now get ugly kakio with nomo hair on formerly-pretty back of his head.

June 2005, DISNEYLAND!! YEAH!!!

I don't catch many movies besides animated features. One that sticks out in my mind is "Lilo and Stitch." I know many of the kids in the Kamehameha Children's Chorus, who performed two songs for the movie with Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu. My kid was in second grade at Kamehameha when that came out and we went to see that thing 14 times in the theater, Alex liked it so much!

And every time the lights went down and the voices of the Kamehameha kids filled the theater, I teared up. (I was so glad when the DVD finally came out!)

I love to see kids that I know, and especially ones that I have helped, excel at something. That really gets to me.

(Tonight we went to see a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat staged by Kamehameha students from elementary through high school. I knew at least 10 of the kids in the cast, several being Alex's 5th grade classmates. Yep, I teared up when I saw them on stage. I'm funny like that.)
                Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

When were you most recently given a flower lei? Too long ago...flower lei at graduation, but got one of those plastic types about 3 weeks ago at my college for a hawaiian luau they were having

When did you most recently experience Buyer's Remorse? Whenever I buy something from one place, than I go to another place and it's cheaper!

When was your most recent trip to the emergency room? About a year ago for my daughter, she got stung by one wasp, and her foot had swell up like one balloon!

When did you most recently spend a night in a bed not your own? First of all, no moa bed...I sleep on one couch! Beds not comfortable! But couple of nights ago had to sleep with my baby girl, she had nightmares and wanted her mommy for sleep with her!

When did a movie, television show, or book last make you cry? Whenever I watch old movies, the kine that is real heart wrenching!
                  Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

[QUOTE=zztype]

When I bought "You Got To Move It--Madagascar Remix" from iTunes store, only to find it wasn't the one from the movie, but a far more urban version that doesn't share the light happiness of the movie version.

QUOTE]

Blaine: That was .99 right? Ninety-nine cents! Dude! Get over it! By the way how's that Alex's head now?
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                      Blaine: That was .99 right? Ninety-nine cents! Dude! Get over it! By the way how's that Alex's head now?
                      Yeah, yeah, but I didn't have anything else to put in that box so I went with what I had, eh?

Kid's head is OK, but it's basically the first major scar on him in his 11-1/2 years! He wears his hair real short, almost like a Marine cut on the sides and back, spiky on top. Used to be PERFECT, but now get one big kakio right in the middle in back!!! LOL! Pua ting.
                      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
                        Yeah, yeah, but I didn't have anything else to put in that box so I went with what I had, eh?

Kid's head is OK, but it's basically the first major scar on him in his 11-1/2 years! He wears his hair real short, almost like a Marine cut on the sides and back, spiky on top. Used to be PERFECT, but now get one big kakio right in the middle in back!!! LOL! Pua ting.

One time while surfing out at Lighthouse over at Diamond Head I sliced into the head of a Japanese kid. I worked at Kaiser, he didn't speak English, so I brought him to the emergency room for treatment back when Kaisers was at Kaisers and Ala Bowls if you know what I mean. Oh da flap of skin! I was beside myself with anguish! So I take him, the knowledgeable receptionist figured out what to do and to called his sponsor, and they let me go. I was sad for days but my surfer friends were telling me to get over it. "That kid will be talking forever about da ding and all li dat and how he got it surfin and one wahine wen shred on his HEAD!"

So, I think Alex's ding is probably harder on dad than on Alex!
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

1. When were you most recently given a flower lei?
                          High School Graduation (and like all graduates, I was buried by them)
                          2. When did you most recently experience Buyer's Remorse?
                          too much to remember, but it always has to do with sales the next day and I can't return the product because of some physical box damage
                          3. When was your most recent trip to the emergency room?
                          Never, although I've been to the hospital for check ups; and I like to ride in an ambulance (unless it'll be like riding in the back of a police car)
                          4. When did you most recently spend a night in a bed not your own?
                          During Basic Training for the Explorers. Although, we never got more than 5 hours of sleep because of the training
                          5. When did a movie, television show, or book last make you cry?
                          Don't remember, but it had to do with a dog (and that was after my dog was sent to my aunt's farm for 'protection')
                          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
                          X