Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Makeover Help

Aloha Auntie Lynn,

Can I make a shameless plug here for Physicians Formula makeup? The company never advertises, nor has ever had the need (imo). They make great makeup, all hypo-aller-everything, and its geared for timeless, classic looks, not trendy "I-Can't-Believe-Its-Not-Butter!" colors. The packaging has gotten spiffy over the years, but the stuff is still tried&true and drugstore-cheap.

If you want to indulge in something high-end and you are over 40, laurenhutton.com has a whole line aimed at this market.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
      Aloha Auntie Lynn,

Can I make a shameless plug here for Physicians Formula makeup? The company never advertises, nor has ever had the need (imo). They make great makeup, all hypo-aller-everything, and its geared for timeless, classic looks, not trendy "I-Can't-Believe-Its-Not-Butter!" colors. The packaging has gotten spiffy over the years, but the stuff is still tried&true and drugstore-cheap.

If you want to indulge in something high-end and you are over 40, laurenhutton.com has a whole line aimed at this market.
      Like everything else, I'll check it out. Infact, I believe one of my sister's uses this product, her skin is sensitive. Mahalo for the advice!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wait a minute!!!!!! I've been out of town for a few days and it looks like maybe you took my post the wrong way. I wasn't actually being serious - just a little joking. If you (and everyone else who disapproved of my post) haven't noticed, I'm very rarely serious - besides, I'm very happily married. I apologize if you took offense to it.
        Ragin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
          Wait a minute!!!!!! I've been out of town for a few days and it looks like maybe you took my post the wrong way. I wasn't actually being serious - just a little joking. If you (and everyone else who disapproved of my post) haven't noticed, I'm very rarely serious - besides, I'm very happily married. I apologize if you took offense to it.
          Ragin.
          Apology accepted.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
            Ragin.
            Hi, Stephen. I'm sorry if I offended you with my ranting. I usually don't use smileys, so sometimes I come across as being much more bitchy and rude than I intend to be. It just my odd sense of humor, I guess. (smiley!)

Comment

No worries MadAzza - I was referring to the negative feedback that I got on the post. (Insert Shaka)
              RC

Comment

Working...
              X