Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Post Of 2006!!

Originally posted by MadAzza
    Yikes, Toots! What a terrible way to ring in the new year. And those poor keiki! Maybe the guy will die, and their lives will be more peaceful now. But I doubt it. I wonder what will happen to their mom -- if it was self-defense or what.
    I have no idea whether or not it was self-defense. The odds are that it was but...who knows. Regardless, as I told the police, let those 2 adults knock each other into next week if that's how they stupidly choose to handle anger. But, for God's sake, get as far away from the kids as possible. Unfortunately that kind of anger doesn't allow for smart judgement calls. Their condo is completely closed up. The 2 oldest kids, who always play in front during the late afternoon and early evening, are nowhere to be seen. Their grandma also lives in our building so my guess is they're with her. I heard the guy is alive. I don't know where the mom is...in jail or out on bail. All I know is that it's very, very quite outside without the happy sounds of those adorable little girls. What kind of a life do they have to look forward to?

Comment

Re: First Post Of 2006!!

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
      [...]
      edited to add that I just won da buggah. Hello big puka on da paypal.

<rocks back and forth>
      Cool...congrats! I guess today was a red letter, eBay day. I bought a pair of Mephisto sandals (Buy it now); exact style, color and size I'd been looking for since my last pair broke. I wasn't willing to take a chance on a bidding war. Thank goodness for the 'favorite searches' feature.

Comment

Working...
      X