This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Both "Chapter 6" threads have been merged. Carry on!

Comment

Changing numbers...

What the heck is going on here?!??!?!?

First off, I couldn't change my bumber to T-mobile, because I had to have my hubby do it!!., but what~ever!!

so, I had my hubby help me move from Cingular to T-mobile!! (GASPS!!. ) . We told them that we want them to move it on Monday. So they said it would be ok, & No problems!!. NOT!!

Later, I got a text stating :"Welcome to T-Mobile! Tell us how we did at www.t-mobile.com/servicefirst and you'll be entered to win great prizes! Your T-mobile phone number is (808) (my 7 didgit cell ph.# from cingular).

Now, if you were me, & your contract ends on April 30th, but Cingular wants you to do all the number changes on Monday, not Saturday night, not Sunday, not sunday night!. But Monday only!!. What would you think???

I was thinking, that they had already done, so!!. Plus when I go into that sight " www.t-mobile.com/servicefirst " , & I see my number from Cingular, I would think that they have started all the transaction without my knowleadge when we told them we wanted them to move my cingular number to T-mobile On MONDAY!!!!. Would you get upset, too???

I know I am!!.

Too late to go back to Cingular, because my hubby had already got a phone for us, which is a Samsung x495 & switched us to a family plan which I really liked.

Too be honest, I really liked AT & T & not Cingular!!.

Sorry, no offense to you all who are on the cingular plan, but that is just my personal preference.

P.S. The reason why I had called them early, that I wanted to make sure that I would be able to have my cingular number back again with T-Mobile & that no one would get it first. I just didn't want to notify all of the people from my cigular list that I couldn't get my regular #, & I would have to be provided with the same # or a different # from cingular!!.

I just wanted to stay with the same Ph.# that I have had for a long time, you know?. That way it would be easy for me & not have to stress about it, which I thought. But I guess I am tressing over it now, any way because of some stupidity actions that was taken early when they should have waited on the schedule date!!.

Aloha.
      Last edited by Serenity; April 29, 2006, 11:44 PM.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
        Changing numbers...

Hey, atleast you can now use the free minutes to call each other! (and the other tmobile customers in the US).

And next time, make the changes after the contract ends. Until 11:59 of the contract end, you still are under a contract. Plus, its a bit faster to do everything on may 1st
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
          Hey, atleast you can now use the free minutes to call each other! (and the other tmobile customers in the US).

And next time, make the changes after the contract ends. Until 11:59 of the contract end, you still are under a contract. Plus, its a bit faster to do everything on may 1st
          Thanks so much for the reply.

That is so true. I should waited, but I was anxiously waiting & hoping that nobody else would get my own number from cingular & wouldn't beable to transfer it to t-mobile.

What was weird was, when I called for more information, the guy who answered my call, told me that I should wait for Monday, so that I am not charged for late fees, when my contract ended on April 30th.

Come to find out, when I got switched any way on April 30th, I wasn't even charged, when I called to check. Figures !!.

I just hate it when company gives you LAME IDIOTIC answer/information,(without knowing) the customers panicks & get all Pissed off about it !!

I think employees of cell phone companies should do more studies on thier own product(s) & contracts than keep telling FALSE information to their customers!!

Aloha.
          Last edited by Serenity; May 1, 2006, 08:44 AM.
          Aches & Pains

Comment

what pisses me off? people who don't signal when making right turns.

Comment

Originally posted by p0id0g
              what pisses me off? people who don't signal when making right turns.
              Or even left ones too!
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Poidog & Menehune Man...

Isn't that the truth!!.

I remember I was with my hubby one day, & this guy infront of us turned without signalling, & so, my hubby persued the driver's back so close just to scare 'em.
                Aches & Pains

Comment

Sometimes, I just want to piss on spammers. Apparently, there's a nursing advertisement going around HT, with two (don't know if their the same person) threads: one in 'bishop street', and another in 'selling'. I know that no one is here ATM, but spam should be eaten, not posted on forums.
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

people that tailgate

Comment

When you flash your blinkers that you want to go into the left lane, you check your mirrors and see that everything is clear and the car on that lane is far behind that it's safe to actually do it. Right when your about to do it that same car steps on his gas to surpass you before you can merge, but by that time you almost collide into him. Had that happen. PISS me OFF!
                      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

AOL!! They would never let you quit, once you start!!.

I am starting to think they are like drug dealers, they would never want to let you quit, & always trying to pull a wool over your eyes, & trying to make you stay by giving some kind of other offers.

Thank goodness I chose Road Runner!!, Beep beep!!.
                        Aches & Pains

Comment

Okay I've got one...

When you have a moral dilemma at work and have to choose between 1) doing or saying what's truly best for the establishment or 2) a friendly working relationship with a co-worker.

If you do the right thing (1) then you become a "whistleblower".
                          Which causes the loss of (2) .

But in reality the other person or persons caused the whole situation by consciously doing wrong in the first place!
                          Now that pisses me off.
                          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

i get pissed when i get to work with my order from taco time and discover that they didn't give my any napkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
                              i get pissed when i get to work with my order from taco time and discover that they didn't give my any napkins.
                              don't be so messy next time
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
                                You must not spill a drop of food, not a drop
                                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X