This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My bad...the official: I apologize thread

I apologize for assuming that everyone has a sense of humor.

Comment

I apologize for assuming others owe me apologies, when they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
        I apologize for assuming that everyone has a sense of humor.
        I think everyone does have one; it just doesn't always mesh with yours and mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
          I think everyone does have one; it just doesn't always mesh with yours and mine.
          You funny guys sure crack me up
          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
            Geez this sounds like a support group doing a group hug
            LOL yeah after perusing the posts on this thread, yes it does sound like a support group
            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
            The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
              LOL yeah after perusing the posts on this thread, yes it does sound like a support group

These are troubling time's my friend, and we all need hugs...
              A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

i'm sorry that i bought an eight track tape deck, a betamax, and a quadraphonic stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
                  i'm sorry that i bought an eight track tape deck, a betamax, and a quadraphonic stereo.
                  Are you apologizing to anyone besides yourself? And do you have any quad 8-track tapes? (Emerson, Lake & Palmer's "Welcome Back, My Friends...", for example - with the ending of "Karn Evil 9," where the bleeping synth line would whip around all four speakers, faster and faster...)

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder

You shouldn't feel sorry for those purchases...cuz their probably worth something respectable on Ebay.

Wow a quadraphonic stereo...hmmm that's like saying: a Stereo mono. What type quad system do you have? There was SQ, SQ Matrix, Discrete, and Derived 4-channel.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

oh god no, i don't have any of that stuff now. i was just flashing back to the early seventies.

carry on.

Comment

Re: My bad: the official I apologize thread

I apologize to Scriv. for putting William Hung on the Metal Post.

"She Bang... She Bang"

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                          I apologize ... for putting William Hung on the Metal Post.
                          Well you'd better take him down from there, right away then!

Comment

I apologize to Tutusue for making the bock bock comment about myspace...

as I'm just as unhip as her and I never signed up for friendster...

I was also anti-myspace up until 3 months ago... recently today in the paper had another pervert picking up underage chicks because of myspace.

With this being said... myspace can be a good thing... however, if you do use it... be leary of what you post and what your account settings are.

And to all you sicko's out there that use myspace for other means.... get a life!

And to all the advertisers that pose as hoochie chicks to get guys to sign up to there page... you guys are even more pathetic....

I now get to apologize to you all for rambling about myspace...

Love it or hate it... I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do

(after also reviewing plenty of my threads... I want to apologize to anyone that I posted to in regardings my reference to the word "Should"

I use should very innapropriately... my use of should... was brought down upon to me by grandparents....and I've never gotten rid of the damn word...!

I truly mean... "if you try this..." most of the times...

Ok...

Manoas Apology for the month!

Comment

Manoa, you're more fun when you're drunk and senseless.

Comment

i apologize to myself for stumbling upon this thread and breaking it open to my poor eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X