Chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinatown

It's very easy to get "LOST" in Honolulu if you don't know where your going...

Maybe she got on the right number bus.... but headed in the wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      It's very easy to get "LOST" in Honolulu if you don't know where your going...

Maybe she got on the right number bus.... but headed in the wrong direction?
      Could be. Das why I'm home waiting. Was too hot waiting by Fort Street Mall and having my friends from KauKau Wagon asking for 50 cents.heheheh

I'll keep everyone posted.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hope she is alright....
        Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Queenolu
          Hope she is alright....
          She did say she was going to the beach first. She has a cell....so I dunno why she couldn't call me unless she met a Beach Boy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, ok, ok. I not going get Funny. This is Serious.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Doh...if she has a cell...then why aren't you calling her?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
              Doh...if she has a cell...then why aren't you calling her?
              If I had her number I would.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                hawaiidreaming called me this morning to confrim our appointment for my Exclusive Chinatown Tour at 12:00 p.m. I waited in front on McDonalds from 11:45 p.m. till 12:45 p.m. She didn't show.

I went across to Longs Drugs and Bi-Polared out on purchasing stuffs for my Hale. Then came home.

Still no call.

I'm not angry. I'm worried.

Auntie Lynn
                You were infront of McDonalds? I was on my lunch break @ L&L.

Next time, we should chat!
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                  You were infront of McDonalds? I was on my lunch break @ L&L.

Next time, we should chat!
                  Next time I treat Lunch!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    hawaiidreaming called me this morning to confrim our appointment for my Exclusive Chinatown Tour at 12:00 p.m. I waited in front on McDonalds from 11:45 p.m. till 12:45 p.m. She didn't show.

I went across to Longs Drugs and Bi-Polared out on purchasing stuffs for my Hale. Then came home.

Still no call.

I'm not angry. I'm worried.

Auntie Lynn
                    hey lynn i got there late at 1pm the bus was not running that good, but also i didnt know if i was in the right place, and i felt strange then i lost your number, i was sad i didnt see you again
                    *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
                    http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreaming
                      hey lynn i got there late at 1pm the bus was not running that good, but also i didnt know if i was in the right place, and i felt strange then i lost your number, i was sad i didnt see you again
                      Gosh! I should have waited a bit more. I also am sad not to have seen you again. Until next time...take care my friend.

Aloha!!!

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                        Gosh! I should have waited a bit more. I also am sad not to have seen you again. Until next time...take care my friend.

Aloha!!!

Lynn
                        i wish i had seen it , i just went back and went to hilo hatties then that night went to hard rock cafe
                        *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
                        http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

I met Tikiyaki, Coco and her daughter (I forgot her name) at Bethel and Hotel Street. Where we feed the Hungry. It's where I always start my Exclusive Chinatown Tour. And so it began.

Wow! Coco and her daughter look like sista's. Tikiyaki looks like a Rock Star...in fact upon talking to him ova lunch, he had his time in Fame! He got his MTV Award and Grammy to prove it!

I took them all ova and told them the History of my Chinatown. The Truth. The good, the bad and the ugly. We walked amongst the bustling customers and Tikiyaki was amazed everytime he saw a whole pig head.heheheh

Den as we were leaving...he realized they forgot their camera and video in the Chinese Restaurant. I noticed my Gold Broach was gone from my dress too. He ran back while we followed. I couldn't run cause of my injured okole.

When I caught up with them by the entrance it was great to see them with their equiptment. Mine was not found. I told them it was ok. We took pictures and I'll see them tonight.

As for my broach...whoever finds it is lucky. May they take care of it better then me. MAMA going get MAD wen she finds out. I'll worry about dat laterz. I gotta rest foa tonight. I still neva make the name tags and sign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Auntie Lynn
                          Last edited by 1stwahine; December 8, 2006, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X