Best Part of Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

I know, my Sis and her family are out in Cali. Her hub works for Martin and his hours got cut way back. My Sis works for them too but they decided to cut way back now the kids are heading for college or already on their own....they moved into a smaller home on a horse ranch so they could work it part time for the older couple who owns it.

The owners don't have kids so my Sis is kind of hoping they could maybe buy it as time goes on so they'll have a retirement income with the horse boarding biz.

Comment

The best part of today was reading the threads “Too bad I wasn't an executive with AIG” and “Hawaii Superferry”.

They come up with some funny stuff.
      "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
      Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
        The best part of today was reading the threads “Too bad I wasn't an executive with AIG” and “Hawaii Superferry”.

They come up with some funny stuff.
        Funnier than Craiqslists Hawaii Def Comedy Rants.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm...worked 38 hours in four days. Best week of the whole year I've lived here!!!! I love my career! And leaving for Maui tomorrow morning! And my bf is coming home early from work!! And Spring Break!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm! (insert satisfied, happy sounds here) So tired and so happy all at the same time! Yaaaay!!
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

You finished up earlier than expected today, TG. I missed seeing you!

Comment

You know you have a house full of 3 little boys when you go to the bathroom and see green army men snipers at various positions. At least the main bathroom is safe!

It's the little things that make me smile and appreciate this time in their lives.
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

• Reflection...

Best part of today is reflection.

Just thinking back over this wild, wacky, off-beat, sad, and wonderful life I'm living!
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

• Re: Reflection...

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                  Best part of today is reflection.

Just thinking back over this wild, wacky, off-beat, sad, and wonderful life I'm living!
                  Seems like your getting it right feller. This life we are given is not a rehearsal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei K View Post
                    You know you have a house full of 3 little boys when you go to the bathroom and see green army men snipers at various positions. At least the main bathroom is safe!

It's the little things that make me smile and appreciate this time in their lives.
                    HaHaHa! I did that.

Comment

This is a multiple, inline, to make the "Best part of today" post...

Because of the 36 hour weeks at work, I got off at 8pm., while my wife had tonight off, amongst other things we're watching an old 'Twilight Zone' and there was this riddle...

"What do you call a guy who crosses the ocean twice and doesn't take a bath either way?"

"Why a dirty double-crosser of course!"

I really laughed at that one. Okay, carry on...

Comment

We started on Friday.

Hotel Street, where it all began.

"Wat wind blew you in?"

As I sang the song I did when I married him last year.

Den yesterday, we went to celebrate the Life of his cousin in Maile. Choke people and trucks lined the street blowing their horns to say good bye. Canoes and boats in the water for the ashes ceremony while his ohana and friends sang Hawai'i Aloha and Aloha Oi from land. Chicken skin.

The Lu'au and Music was fit foa a king. Entertainers from all the islands.

And today. I work. But I'm so happy because the best part of every day is being alive and having to share my life with P.K.

I Honor and Love God in everything I do. I sometimes get mad him. ha ha ha I'm only human. But it is because of him, that I am who I am.

Pupule.

God bless everybody and have a blessed day.

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                          We started on Friday.

"Wat wind blew you in?"

Den yesterday, we went to celebrate the Life of his cousin in Maile. Choke people and trucks lined the street blowing their horns to say good bye. Canoes and boats in the water for the ashes ceremony while his ohana and friends sang Hawai'i Aloha and Aloha Oi from land. Chicken skin.

The Lu'au and Music was fit foa a king. Entertainers from all the islands.

And today. I work. But I'm so happy because the best part of every day is being alive and having to share my life with P.K.

I Honor and Love God in everything I do. I sometimes get mad him. ha ha ha I'm only human. But it is because of him, that I am who I am.

Pupule.

God bless everybody and have a blessed day.

Auntie Lynn
                          You are a very special lady and my heart goes out to you for sharing this.
                          Also, I would prefer to celebrate the life of a person who has passed on.
                          Of course God knows the ins and outs of you and from time to time you ,,,,like the rest of us you get angry.
                          God is forgiving and don't forget that he is on your side.

My very best to you and yours.

Barry
                          Last edited by Barry; June 15, 2009, 01:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

We started on Friday.

"Wat wind blew you in?"

hehehehehehehehehe

God bless you both aunty!!!

I Honor and Love God in everything I do. I sometimes get mad him. ha ha ha I'm only human. But it is because of him, that I am who I am..
                            The wonderful thing about our God Aunty....he forgives regardless...he is infinit...he forgives while others judge (i am guilty of that at times)

happy anniversary

love you both dearly

Have a pleasant week HT Ohana

Seeking Penance a.k.a Lomi
                            stay forever young

Comment

Mahalo Barry and Lomi.

It's time foa us to go moemoe.

Auntie Lynn and PK
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

The best parts of today:
                                being alive... and appreciating it,
                                aware that I am aware,
                                knowing I am loved,
                                contributing my anti-atrophy to the Universe,
                                living by a mountain stream.
                                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                                ~ ~
                                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X