No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    AT&T has decided to drop its sponsorship of Tiger Woods.
    So, they got Luke Wilson as the spokesperson.

Comment

Guess they had to find someone with a bigger head than Tiger Woods to fill the spot!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
        Guess they had to find someone with a bigger head than Tiger Woods to fill the spot!
        Is his head big or is the camera too close? Is their noggin just as big when you see them in real life? I heard that having a bigger hat size helps an actor get acting gigs.
        Last edited by Walkoff Balk; January 8, 2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: add

Comment

A Colorado man re-labels some bottles of Gatorade with a parody Tiger Woods/Gatorade label as a prank. And now, he could be in trouble for it.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

More fallout from the scandal: GM is no longer providing Tiger with free Caddys.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2010...=si_topstories

Is that Tiger Woods or the Unabomber?

Comment

Sex rehab had to release Tiger Woods because John Edwards is still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Sex rehab had to release Tiger Woods because John Edwards is still out there.
                  Does no one else find it vaguely amusing that we are discussing the sexual misadventures of men named "Wood(s)" and "John"?

Comment

I guess my overly puritanical mind and disdain for anything even remotely "dirty" prevented me from noticing the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Does no one else find it vaguely amusing that we are discussing the sexual misadventures of men named "Wood(s)" and "John"?
                      Why wasn't there a sex scandal with the frustrated Dick Cheney?

Comment

Why wasn't there a sex scandal with the frustrated Dick Cheney?
                        Because thinking about anything sexual involving Dick Cheney is just so ...

... oop! 'Scuse me. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit there ...

Comment

I've seen some photos of Elin Nordegren, Tiger's soon to be Ex-wife, circulating on the internet.
                          How he could EVER be unfaithful...??? I don't get it.

Maybe it was her tattoo?
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Tiger Woods has a press conference tomorrow. Why isn't he answering questions? So, he's just going to read out loud what his lawyers wrote.

Comment

Tiger Woods has a press conference tomorrow. Why isn't he answering questions? So, he's just going to read out loud what his lawyers wrote.
                              Mark my words. Everything at Friday's press conference will be carefully orchestrated and choreographed. There will be a multitude of apologies. Some tears shed....... And then he'll announce the tournament where he will be making his comeback. You watch.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf,220734

So this is how it's going to go.Tiger Woods, rather than getting a hero's welcome for his return to golf, is being met with scorn, derision and a level of disrespect that would have been unthinkable even three months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X