Colt for Heisman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colt for Heisman

Robert Kekaula tonight also said he felt that a win over OSU would've pretty much made Brennan a lock for an invite to New York. But like Jdub, I think that UH, no matter how well it does in its conference, will rarely be taken seriously. That folks were earnest in believing that Brennan could have had a shot, frankly, is nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
      But like Jdub, I think that UH, no matter how well it does in its conference, will rarely be taken seriously. That folks were earnest in believing that Brennan could have had a shot, frankly, is nothing to sneeze at.
      Certainly not, but I disagree with the first statement. Boise State had to be great for three seasons before finally being taken seriously on a national level; sure, it has to stay undefeated for a while in order to do so, but the recognition Boise's getting is serious. If Hawaii-Manoa (the OTHER UH) could put together consecutive seasons like this, it WILL find itself being taken seriously. It just has to maintain, and that can be tough. Can anyone say "Marshall?"
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

That's a pretty good analysis from someone who admittedly doesn't know football to well pzarquon...

I hope you eat your words next year....

Colt for Heisman 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly don't think the OSU game had much impact on that as his numbers during the OSU game were consistent with the rest of the season. One play at the end of a game doesn't make a heisman winner.

Comment

Working...
        X