• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hifotog
    replied
    Re: Vanity Plates

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    On this plate, I think...if I did see this driver once (but forgot...heck! old age...despite what HTC said I am a keiki???)....if NOT Frank Delima driving this vehicle....its a well known businessman who works in town area.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

Originally posted by achow View Post
    I saw this vanity plate a few weeks ago when I was walking. It said LIKIKEA (Like I care)
    wow! how'd they do that? i thot you can only have six letters in a personalized plate. if we can have seven...*having thots*

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post

Spotted in the parking lot of our church in Manoa.
    well, the first thing is to recognize you are a sinner. the next thing is to atone for it. so, i guess that car's owner is on the right track, spiritually?

Leave a comment:

• oceanpacific
    replied

Saw this on an SUV tonight on the H-1: KEEKS

Is it "kicks" (KICKS already taken), or kick *ss?

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Spotted in the parking lot of our church in Manoa.

Leave a comment:

• achow
    replied

I saw this vanity plate a few weeks ago when I was walking. It said LIKIKEA (Like I care)

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyMan
    replied

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
    Jedi and "God". The God one was funny because the car looked so shabby :P
    JEDI was on a black Camaro with dark tinted windows. Looked like Darth Vader. Pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• lilin
    replied

I thought of this thread after reading Dear Abby.

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

I saw this in the walmart parking lot last night:

"3SMLUV"

I wonder who's the 3rd person?

(I read it as "threesome love") - if its different to you guys, then I gotta wash my mind.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
    ROFL

I wonder how DMV got passed that?
    I think those five old ladies working there are getting too old to care already.

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    "FourQ"s...say it fast. Get it?

Miulang
    ROFL

I wonder how DMV got passed that?

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
    I dont get QQQQ, anyone? Please...........thanks
    "FourQ"s...say it fast. Get it?

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• memorylane
    replied

I dont get QQQQ, anyone? Please...........thanks

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
    I never got why someone would put their car's make/model onto a license plate. What happens if they sell that car and want to use those plates on a different model car?
    Easy...you don't. Actually you simply transfer the plates to another car that you own then transfer it back to your new car. Yeah right...easy for me as I own four cars.

But since we're on that subject, my kid hauler Astrovan has my WH__LS plates on it. I've kept that license plate since putting on my now defunct 1984 VW Scirocco where the WHEELS plate made sense.

Once I saw this Red Miata with the plates: L-L RED. The owner put a short vertical black line under the hyphen to make his plate read: LiL RED.

My WH__LS plate is actuall listed in DMV as WH LS with two blanks between the H and the L. I used black tape to make two underscores in the blank areas. When people ask what does my plate say, I tell them to buy a vowel like the letter E.

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by alohatim View Post
    THAT is REALLY clever, Craig! I hope a Subaru owner nabs it before someone gets it.
    I never got why someone would put their car's make/model onto a license plate. What happens if they sell that car and want to use those plates on a different model car?

Leave a comment:

• alohatim
    replied

THAT is REALLY clever, Craig! I hope a Subaru owner nabs it before someone gets it.

For some reason, we have lots o Hummers on our island. I saw a bright yellow one the other day. It reminded me of a school bus. Probably need a 7 letter plate to spell that so everybody would get it.

My car's model is called SLK. My softball team's name was "Slackers". My plate reads "SLKERS"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X