X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adrian
    replied
    Re: Vanity Plates

A friend told me about this plate: "X32" (try look at it through a mirror )

It was a small Suzuki SUV with a civic (yes, a Honda Civic - the car) bodykit.

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
    so was it a 4runner or tacoma?
    confirmed it was a tacoma with a camper shell. (I saw it at work)

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Saw this one yesterday:

X QZ

Leave a comment:

• oceanpacific
    replied

Recent sightings:

BOO PAT;
    MIMIC;
    TAKO JU;
    BENZ 64 (it wasn't a 1964 M-B);
    CLD STN (Cold Stone, the ice cream store?);
    BB PHAT (BB = bebe = baby, therefore "baby fat").

Leave a comment:

• adrian
    replied

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
    so was it a 4runner or tacoma?
    Same t'ing anyway. One has a bed, and the other is covered.

I just remembered seeing a car with the plates "JESUS". I wanted to say something funny to him, but I was too tired.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

[QUOTE=adrian;144082]Saw a couple this evening:

4runner that had the plates "ututmo"
    (the driver looked flip)

QUOTE]

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    I was at Sports Authority on Ward last week, and saw a Tacoma that made me chuckle. The plates read: "UTUTMO" (your fart, in Tagalog).

so was it a 4runner or tacoma? either way, flip or not, if the owner meant to spell "your fart" in tagalog or ilocano, s/he spelled it wrong. should have been "utotmo," which, by the way, is still available for use, as is "obetmo" (your as*), "ukimo," (your err, flower, if you are female) "lateg" (peenie--or so i'd guess from how my mom & gramma used that word) and "urmot" (pewb).

Leave a comment:

• glossyp
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Seen just a few minutes ago on a gold Cadillac Escalade, with a driver who was pretty obviously a "high maintenance" lady:

LUI VTN

I saw a public declaration of such reading "HI-MANT" on a black 350Z on the viaduct yesterday. I turned to the dearly beloved and said, "At least everyone's forewarned!"

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Seen just a few minutes ago on a gold Cadillac Escalade, with a driver who was pretty obviously a "high maintenance" lady:

LUI VTN

Maybe she was Tongan or Samoan?

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

I was at Sports Authority on Ward last week, and saw a Tacoma that made me chuckle. The plates read: "UTUTMO" (your fart, in Tagalog).

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

seen just ten mins ago near the main entrance at my work:

IMPLSV

grey 2006(?) frontier.

Leave a comment:

• Pomai
    replied

Originally posted by Fat Jeff View Post
    Then there was the Urologist who's two cars had....

CNTPCME & CME2P
    That's pretty clever.

With that, I've never seen this before, but this would be a good one for a CEO of a company...

IMNOPON
    (I'M NO Pee-ON)

Then the company vehicles can have their own plates...

P ON 1
    P ON 2
    P ON 3

Leave a comment:

• Fat Jeff
    replied

Then there was the Urologist who's two cars had....

CNTPCME & CME2P

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied

LOL the dude that has his initials all over his purses and too many bootleg purses copying him?! I don't get it....why do so many gals oogle for his purses? Now, if he makes a quality bag that is a solid color, maybe all leather, okay, I'll probably bite but I just don't get it. I even saw a diaper bag that looked just like his purses and his initials all over it just does nothing for me.

Cute car tags~ LOL high maintenance gal? I'm almost as low maintenance as duck tape, and just as reliable and easy to deal with, LOL.

(Heck, it's aloha FRIDAY....cut me some slack for silliness here, will ya? )

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

LUI VTN

Leave a comment:

• oceanpacific
    replied

Originally posted by Karen View Post
    I see some really cool ones sometimes when out driving, but can't recall any of them at this moment. I don't have one and never have. I really don't wish to bring any attention to myself in this whacked-out world, when out and about. I wouldn't even buy a new car that had the gold lettering when I saw one on the lot. (Camry) It's like....if I ever win the lottery I won't be driving around in the flashiest car or anything, but will still look like everyone else.

Yeah, I'm a very careful old biddy I guess.

There's lots of advantages in anonymity vs. calling attention to your car. I once declined an offer of "free" gold lettering on my new car. The chrome lettering from the manufacturer was good enough for me!

Your car might not get stolen, but acts of vandalism are all too common these days. Often fueled by jealousy and envy.

Similarly, I don't favor cars like a Benz, BMW, Audi, or Porsche. I'm more inclined toward Japanese imports like Honda, Toyota, Mazda, etc. 4-door sedans with automatic transmissions - my five-speed stick shift days are long past.
    Last edited by oceanpacific; June 9, 2007, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X