Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid bumperstickers

Ain't this fun?!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

gimme a few more beers, have palolojoe look away and yea. maybe.

Comment

My current favorite...
        Attached Files

Comment

My favorite stupid bumper sticker is Congratulations...You've just been passed by a girl.....in a MINIVAN!

Oh no wait....that's MY bumper sticker not my favorite stupid sticker! My bad
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Like this one I saw here the other day:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Touchy-feely but still a nice sentiment

Comment

Originally posted by Bard
              Like this one I saw here the other day:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Touchy-feely but still a nice sentiment
              I was going to say GOSH we see so many of those in Eugene!! But then I remembered you are in Oregon...that explains it!!

It's Hippy land here!.....

Really need to find the bumper sticker that says Shut Up Hippy! ...j/k

Comment

Not exactly a bumper sticker but:

Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Jeff
                  My current favorite...
                  Um...do you drive like a clown, Fat Jeff? I'm curious how a clown drives. (And I mean of the circus red-nose variety, not the clown/jerk/dumbass variety.)

Interestingly enough, a troupe of clowns -- literally, yes, clowns -- became our neighbors in Mililani recently. That is to say, performing as clowns appears to be their business, as each of their cars so advertise. I've really wanted to chat them up and find out more about the clown lifestyle... but for folks who make their living as clowns, they come across as pretty surly!

Oh, yes, topic. Stupid bumperstickers. How about, "My other car is also a car." No? "This is my other car." Er... Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    Um...do you drive like a clown, Fat Jeff? I'm curious how a clown drives. (And I mean of the circus red-nose variety, not the clown/jerk/dumbass variety.)

Interestingly enough, a troupe of clowns -- literally, yes, clowns -- became our neighbors in Mililani recently. That is to say, performing as clowns appears to be their business, as each of their cars so advertise. I've really wanted to chat them up and find out more about the clown lifestyle... but for folks who make their living as clowns, they come across as pretty surly!

Oh, yes, topic. Stupid bumperstickers. How about, "My other car is also a car." No? "This is my other car." Er... Never mind.

Come on PZ...your neighbors were just...CLOWNING AROUND!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA....
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon

Actually my wife says I drive like a woman...whatever that means (I got my hot rodding drifting the corners & burning rubber stuff out of me years ago).

Funny about your new neighbors...especially since I most probably know them! Truth be told, I know most of the working clowns in town. In fact the one who gave me that bumper sticker is coming to my son's 1st birthday party tomorrow (at Magic Island, pray for sun).

So, what is driving like a Clown like? Just like a lot of things, you'll know it when you see it (and the cat hanging from the bumper too).

P.S. No cats were harmed in the production of said bumpersticker.

Comment

Not a bumper sticker, but it should be...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                          Not exactly a bumper sticker but:

I have this in a small frame at my desk.

Comment

I guess I'll be labeled a "prude" for this, but AINOKEA.
                            The bumper stickers, decals, etc. that I cannot tolerate, are the ones with offensive language, either spelled accurately or spelled "on the sly" for all to see.

Some are plays on the old (failed) VW slogan "farvergnugen" (or however that was spelled). One I saw yesterday said "bacdafucup." (Kimo, did you write that one? -- j/k)

What gives somebody the right to offend my sensibilities and those of my kids -- or ANYBODY'S kids?

Oh yeah, the first amendment. Right.

Sometimes I wish I had a super-soaker full of nail polish remover to shoot at the disgraceful verbiage, to deface it and teach the vile car-pimper a lesson. That would be MY freedom of expression. Of course I'd never actually do it.

People are going to swear. Fine. Do it on this board, fine. This is, in a way, a private group, where we can communicate freely -- I CHOOSE to be in here.

When I'm on the road, it's usually out of necessity, as is looking around -- but why should I be subjected to somebody's swears IN PUBLIC?

They no mo' shame, o' what?!

Their mothers must be so proud of their little boors, now all grown up.
                            Last edited by Erika Engle; August 26, 2006, 10:35 AM. Reason: Added sentiment
                            I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                              But then I remembered you are in Oregon...that explains it!!

It's Hippy land here!.....
                              The Willamette Valley anyway. The rest of the state is a different story. Plenty o' "shut up hippy" stickers out there

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Engle
                                I guess I'll be labeled a "prude" for this, but AINOKEA.
                                The bumper stickers, decals, etc. that I cannot tolerate, are the ones with offensive language, either spelled accurately or spelled "on the sly" for all to see.

Some are plays on the old (failed) VW slogan "farvergnugen" (or however that was spelled). One I saw yesterday said "bacdafucup." (Kimo, did you write that one? -- j/k)

What gives somebody the right to offend my sensibilities and those of my kids -- or ANYBODY'S kids?

Oh yeah, the first amendment. Right.

Sometimes I wish I had a super-soaker full of nail polish remover to shoot at the disgraceful verbiage, to deface it and teach the vile car-pimper a lesson. That would be MY freedom of expression. Of course I'd never actually do it.

People are going to swear. Fine. Do it on this board, fine. This is, in a way, a private group, where we can communicate freely -- I CHOOSE to be in here.

When I'm on the road, it's usually out of necessity, as is looking around -- but why should I be subjected to somebody's swears IN PUBLIC?

They no mo' shame, o' what?!

Their mothers must be so proud of their little boors, now all grown up.
                                I really hate it when my 4 years old says "mommy what does F U Mean?" From a car in front of me!

Or when my 10 year old asked me what the Vagina Monologues was??? Because there was a 20 foot sign!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X