No announcement yet.

What's a good, cheap young adult car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's a good, cheap young adult car?

Guys, I'm thinking of getting my permit later this week (maybe Friday or Saturday).

Now I really want to drive, because people are now IMing/email/calling me to fix their computers (I guess school or project time started) and most of them stay in Ewa Beach and Kaneohe. But even though if I get my permit, I'll get a few months of driving under my belt before I go solo. I no like end up in a crash or something stupid. I like be in da news for someting good, not foa crash.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: What's a good, cheap young adult car?

Originally posted by doc1456
      Guys, I'm thinking of getting my permit later this week (maybe Friday or Saturday).

Now I really want to drive, because people are now IMing/email/calling me to fix their computers (I guess school or project time started) and most of them stay in Ewa Beach and Kaneohe. But even though if I get my permit, I'll get a few months of driving under my belt before I go solo. I no like end up in a crash or something stupid. I like be in da news for someting good, not foa crash.
      Your learner's permit or your driver's license?

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X