Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sex offender in our schools

Originally posted by alohabear
    If the children were told the truth about his background ....how many would want to join his classes?
    Apparently there were a few that did feel he was trusted enough.

I had a friend who is a school teacher at a public high school on Oahu in which he was accused of grabbing her breasts! Well when the whole story came out it seems this teacher was holding this female student from attacking another student by grabbing her from behind. In his actions his arms wrapped around her breasts squeezing them as he held her back from brutalizing another student.

It took a court to get the facts out but the parents felt it was necessary (despite witness accounts backing the teacher) to dismiss the case. Yeah the teacher was reinstated but it took about a year for the case to come to trial and during that time the damage was done to the teacher.

As for Michael Jackson, we really don't know what went on behind the doors of Neverland, but one thing we shouldn't do is to judge Jackson with headline hearsay. We simply don't know the facts!
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Aloha everyone. I found out that the man that plays with kids at MWH also lurks at Kaiulani School, waiting for the children he plays with, afterschool. It's the last day of school. I have informed Security countless of times and also the board of MWH. I still saw him around.

I finally approached him. I asked his name. "Gavien" he replied. I asked if he was a resident. He answered, "No." He went on to tell me that he knows five families that are residents. I told him if they knew how much he "played" with their children. He had this odd and nerving look that wanted to tell me MYOB!

Of course, I told him out flatly that I found it not normal to see an 40ish-50ish looking male "playing" with children everyday. He told me he was not married and loved kids cause he didn't have any of his own. I told him I will be watching him and no harm of any kind better be done to any child.

The two boy's got off the steering part of the bike and went home. He, walked his bike out of MWH. Was I too cruel? Should I mind my own business? Nah, he got my drift.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        The two boy's got off the steering part of the bike and went home. He, walked his bike out of MWH. Was I too cruel? Should I mind my own business? Nah, he got my drift.
        No, you did exactly the right thing by being so niele. You should tell the principal of the school what's been going on, too, because I think the schools are more concerned about predators hanging around the schools than the security people at MWH.

One other thing you can do...talk to your friends in HPD and tell them your suspicions. You know what he looks like, and he told you his name (maybe). Or go to the sex offenders website and look at the photos and see if you recognize anybody.

If you still see him hanging around MWH, ask him which families he knows. If he can't tell you the family names, or if he can only tell you the kids' first names and not their last names, then for sure he's up to no good, .

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Of course, I told him out flatly that I found it not normal to see an 40ish-50ish looking male "playing" with children everyday. He told me he was not married and loved kids cause he didn't have any of his own. I told him I will be watching him and no harm of any kind better be done to any child.
          Would you have done the same thing if this was a 40ish-50ish looking female playing with the children?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
            Would you have done the same thing if this was a 40ish-50ish looking female playing with the children?
            Most definitely, yes. Women can be sex predators, too, although the incidence of women pedophiles has not been demonstrated to be as prevalent as in males. Most women want to protect kids, not molest them. I also don't know of any female pedophiles who have kidnapped and killed their victims.

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Aloha everyone. I found out that the man that plays with kids at MWH also lurks at Kaiulani School, waiting for the children he plays with, afterschool. It's the last day of school. I have informed Security countless of times and also the board of MWH. I still saw him around.

I finally approached him. I asked his name. "Gavien" he replied. I asked if he was a resident. He answered, "No." He went on to tell me that he knows five families that are residents. I told him if they knew how much he "played" with their children. He had this odd and nerving look that wanted to tell me MYOB!

THANK YOU !! My children will be spending alot of time with their Granny in MRH starting in July. It is great you are aware of outsiders and funny situations. Thanks for being safe rather than sorry. (Mother of 4 Children) Cnecki
              Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                Yes, Helen. The circumstances surronding this sitiuation is for any gender and age group. If I see something suspicious, I get the facts and report. Anyone, who is not a resident of MHW becomes suspect if anything occurs. Most of the cases this past year were non-residents.

How unfortunate that we do have sickos that want to harm our children. I'd rather take whatever punches and hits before a child is hurt. Yes, I am being ne'e'le, as Miulang wrote...better to be safe than sorry.

Last night the children and youths had their first Summer Dance. Residents walked and watched the areas so that our kids were safe. We also have a Community Walk Patrol now that are trained to look for suspicious activities. We are slowly finally coming together........

Comment

My daughter starts K in 4 weeks. Can someone please tell me how I can look this up at her school?

Comment

Originally posted by waveluv
                    My daughter starts K in 4 weeks. Can someone please tell me how I can look this up at her school?
                    well obviously, the school should be able to. You should be very familiar with the school your daughter will be attending.
                    meet the teachers, principle, etc. ask what they do in case of emergency. trade phone nmbers. ask about the sex offd thing. discuss it with them. do NOT remain in the dark regarding any aspect of an institution that your daughter will be spending much important influencial, life forming time at.

Comment

Originally posted by waveluv
                      Easy. Go to http://sexoffenders.hawaii.gov/ and search by zip code.
                      Also...
                      Found kumu hula Chinky Mahoe there at http://sexoffenders.hawaii.gov/detail.jsp?SOR=A0109123

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Thanks for the Link LikaNui,...I had forgotten where. The last time I checked my zipcode, sex offenders were eighty-eight. Today, it has hit one-hundred! Auwe!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

Thanks for the Link LikaNui,...I had forgotten where. The last time I checked my zipcode, sex offenders were eighty-eight. Today, it has hit one-hundred! Auwe!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                          Eh, Tita: I keep forgetting to ask you, is that guy Davion still hanging out at MWH? Or did what you tell him that one time make him "take his business" someplace else?

Miulang

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                            Eh, Tita: I keep forgetting to ask you, is that guy Davion still hanging out at MWH? Or did what you tell him that one time make him "take his business" someplace else?

Miulang
                            No, he tried coming back unto the property, I went up to him and he said something so I uhhh...protected the kids in a way by...forcefully doing something. The old Lynn kinda sneaked up and took over. I hate violence but sometimes one gotta do what one gotta do to get the message across. The last I seen him is across of Akepo Arms hanging out. Other residents and parents are on the look out not only for him but anyone that could harm any child living here or visiting here. There are several Youth Groups and the bigger ones also lend a hand in watching out for Child Predators.

Comment

No, he tried coming back unto the property, I went up to him and he said something so I uhhh...protected the kids in a way by...forcefully doing something. The old Lynn kinda sneaked up and took over. I hate violence but sometimes one gotta do what one gotta do to get the message across. The last I seen him is across of Akepo Arms hanging out. Other residents and parents are on the look out not only for him but anyone that could harm any child living here or visiting here. There are several Youth Groups and the bigger ones also lend a hand in watching out for Child Predators.
                              Heh. I can imagine what "force" you used to get him to stay away!

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                              X