Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "You Learn Something Every Day"

Originally posted by pzarquon
    I learned first-hand what a nice (and handsome) guy our dear jdub is! (Blog here.) Bumped into him outside of Murphy's yesterday.
    More than anything, you see that Jamie is a sweetie pie. Too bad he smokes, but he knows I always rag him about that. He needs to eat more, but there's something charming about that starving artist look. Still got those sideburns, curly top?
    Jamie not only looks good, but he's got a heart of gold.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Yep, Shaveice and I had the pleasure to meet each other in person and listen to Jamie play some tunes at Murphys one Saturday Night. Is Jamie still playing there? If he is, starts at 9:00 p.m. Great music and Jamie can sing and play!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; September 22, 2005, 01:11 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I learned that it's no use picking up all 500 pairs of Barbie shoes and spending an hour separating them from the Barbie clothes and putting both piles neatly into storage bins because they will end up on the floor less than half an hour later.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe
          I learned that it's no use picking up all 500 pairs of Barbie shoes and spending an hour separating them from the Barbie clothes and putting both piles neatly into storage bins because they will end up on the floor less than half an hour later.

DO WE HAVE THE SAME KIDS?????? I have one of those new Dyson vacuum cleaners. I've told the girls if they don't pick up their toys, especially the Barbie shoes or ANYTHING POLLY POCKET, it will be sucked up and I will NOT reach into that spooky tangle of dust-hair-lint-cat barf, etc., to retrieve it.
          When Kid 1 or Kid 2 spotted a mini rubber go-go boot or shoe in the clear Dyson cannister a couple of times, they got the picture. But most of the stuff stays in the closet because they instantly forget the lesson of the day.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

i learned that i've been laying low for too long. life, on the other hand, is too short!

Comment

Originally posted by Langi
              i learned that i've been laying low for too long. life, on the other hand, is too short!

Well speak up our friend! Don't let the world pass you by. Let's see what you've got to say!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

DO WE HAVE THE SAME KIDS??????
                Gosh, I hope not. I wouldn't know how to explain that to pzarquon.

I also learned that Ensure Healthy Mom drink isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe
                  Gosh, I hope not. I wouldn't know how to explain that to pzarquon.

I also learned that Ensure Healthy Mom drink isn't too bad.

Well, maybe because I went to J school with the esteemed young man?!! By the way, honey doll, I'd like to say I've got one of the nicest husbands around and so do you.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Pinesol will eat your hands.

Do not put string mop heads in the clothes dryer.

Comment

sup wi dat.
                      learn sumpin turnin into eloise's household hints.

Comment

I learned that it's par for the course for some idiots to make an attempt at civility, before showing their true colors and what jackasses they truly are.

I also learned that no matter how simple something might seem, there's one idiot out there who will mess it up.

Comment

I've learned repeatedly in recent days that some people simply can't resist taking the low road.

Sigh.

Comment

I learned about Narcissus and how to recognize symptoms of narcissism.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                              sup wi dat.
                              learn sumpin turnin into eloise's household hints.
                              Not Heloise, is da Turquoise Duck's learning experiences !! Everyone else is telling what they learned so I am telling what I learned too. I no can help I am stuck at home cleaning.

I also learned that it is easier to wipe windows with a dry cloth before using a wet cloth to clean them.

Tomorrow I am going to learn how to clean busted up falling out grout in the bathroom tile. All suggestions appreciated.

Yesterday I learned that the reason my vaccum quit working is because the belt broke. Was too mad to think for myself and a member helped me.

After I learn all this maybe I can get a job cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
                                Not Heloise, is da Turquoise Duck's learning experiences !! Everyone else is telling what they learned so I am telling what I learned too. I no can help I am stuck at home cleaning.

I also learned that it is easier to wipe windows with a dry cloth before using a wet cloth to clean them.

Tomorrow I am going to learn how to clean busted up falling out grout in the bathroom tile. All suggestions appreciated.

Yesterday I learned that the reason my vaccum quit working is because the belt broke. Was too mad to think for myself and a member helped me.

After I learn all this maybe I can get a job cleaning.
                                I learned having bad grout is better than having bad gout!

duck if the grout is falling out it probobly has lost its seal so you will need to buy sealer.Before you apply it clean all the loose stuff with a wisk broom or paint brush then inspect for stuff thats getting ready to pop out and use a plastick wedge to remove it.You can take some of the chunks into home depote and grab a clerk and say "help me match this".Then mix,fill cracks from missing grout,let dry then reseal the whole area old and new

Comment

Working...
                                X