I think I have depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I have depression

Well actually, I think I had depression too. But my doctor never told me, he told me that I had anxiety. He gave me Zoloft, to calm me down and to help keep me relaxed, so my high blood pressure wouldn't go up so high. I have had high blood pressure for 3 years going on 4.

When I get stressed, I get these anxiety attacks which scares me. I feel like my adrenelin flow has gone out of whack, I get dizzy, weak, nauseated, my hands starts to get numb and I hear a buzzing sound. It was a frightening experience for me, because my heart beat would go hay wire. Then my high blood pressure goes up sky high. I was on Zoloft for 18 months and just got off of it this past May.

I felt really good and emotionally balanced when I was on Zoloft. I could watch a sad movie and not cry, which I use to cry all the time, when I saw a sad movie. I was so numb, I never got addicted to Zoloft and I have been doing well with my high blood pressure. I go to the doctor every three months for follow up check ups. I still take high blood medication and yet, I still get emotional when I think of home, but other other than that, I have been doing really well emotionally. Praise the Lord!
    Faith, the evidence of things not seen, but things that are hopeful.

Comment

Working...
    X