Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female Genital Enhancement?

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
    What I meant was that vaginal enhancement is more like making things snug and tight for pleasure. Genital enhancement is trimming the flabby outside bits to look 'prettier'.
    Again, same-same...snugness is not physically necessary for health reasons, neither is the 'tidying up' of the outer folds....that's why it's called 'enhancement' rather than 'reconstruction'. It enhances what's there according to aesthetics rather than fixing something that's busted or gone wrong.

The mild overlap of reconstruction and enhancement comes from the physical/medical needs of the individual combined with their wants.

For example, a woman going for labiaplasty 'cause she wants tidy tuck folds in her cooch 'cause it just looks neater is getting an enhancement.

A woman getting labiaplasty 'cause she was raped and tore up in the process and wants to look and feel normal again is getting reconstruction.

Neither of the surgeries are technically necessary for physical function since the labia are just flaps of skin with no structural support for bodily functions...they could be left as is although the second example could be a medically based psychological necessity.

Comment

Susie! You doubted it was?!! LOL of course it really happens.

Y'all have a great weekend. Looks like a beautiful morn. and one's a comin.

Oh! dang I didn't read thoroughly..Again! Sinjin...

you said "What could be more appropriate for this thread than panties in a bunch?"

LOL! good one....yeah, okay, gotta get my day in gear, thanks. Y'all don't stop...lol...
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Heehee! I knew it really happened....I'm not a virgin, and even though I've been 'single' for more years that I care to count, I do remember that kinda stuff. But, my God, couldn't they have thought of a better term for it?
        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

But, my God, couldn't they have thought of a better term for it?
          Making up words like that is somebody's job? I think I need to adjust my career path yet again...

Comment

You folks are just ALL OVER THE PLANET with this thread. That's all I have to say. Carry on.
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

heehee!!!!
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Interesting thread.

I read somewhere that surgical "restoration" for female virginity was on the rise, something to do with Arab men buying wives, paying off their families with large doweries.

I say, if it ain't broken, then don't fix it
                Last edited by woodman; October 1, 2007, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Oh my God, this has to have been the funniest thread on this whole board!

2 comments:

First, I have never met an 'ugly' vulva. I'll be happy to continue interviewing prospect though, if you insist

Second, I never understood the appeal of sex with virgins (apologies to my virginal sisters out there). I mean, afterall, who would you rather play golf with? Someone who's enthusastic but never swung a club or someone who knows how to get around the course
                  "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
                  Socrates.

Comment

The mighty New York Times discusses the increasing use of the slang term vajayjay.

Comment

here's a story about mutilation, not enhancement. be warned that it might cause you to toss your cookies--it's quite sick.

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) — A woman who had her 13-year-old daughter’s genitalia pierced to make it uncomfortable for her to have sex was acquitted of aggravated child abuse on Thursday.

The girl, now 16, had testified that her mother asked a friend in 2004 to shave the girl’s head to make her unattractive to boys and later held her down for the piercing.

A jury deliberated for about three hours before deciding the mother’s actions didn’t involve punishment or malicious intent, or cause permanent damage or disfigurement.
                      the mother "punished" her daughter in this manner because she was promiscuous, even having sex with mother's boyfriend.

contrary to any idea that the daughter was a 13 year old lolita, according to naplesnews.com, the daughter had been molested since the age of 11:

since age 11, her daughter had been molested by a family friend who later became the mother’s boyfriend.
                      sick! sick! sick! what kind of mother would punish her daughter for being molested and then raped by her boyfriend??!! bcs it certainly is rape--the youngest age of consent in the US is 14, and that normally only applies if the other partner is within a few years of age of the 14 year old.

and the jury's decision? if the head shaving and the piercing itself didn't cause any permanent damage, the fact that the mother "chose" her pathetic excuse of a human being boyfriend over her own daughter definitely cause permanent damage.

i'm so disgusted i'm not far from blowing chunks of the breakfast i just ate. i hope the daughter is taken away from the mother and put into a home where people will love and care for her and help her get over this debacle.
                      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

What a tangled web that was.
                        Sure hope the girl has a good life after this.
                        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                          here's a story about mutilation, not enhancement. be warned that it might cause you to toss your cookies--it's quite sick.

the mother "punished" her daughter in this manner because she was promiscuous, even having sex with mother's boyfriend.

contrary to any idea that the daughter was a 13 year old lolita, according to naplesnews.com, the daughter had been molested since the age of 11:

sick! sick! sick! what kind of mother would punish her daughter for being molested and then raped by her boyfriend??!! bcs it certainly is rape--the youngest age of consent in the US is 14, and that normally only applies if the other partner is within a few years of age of the 14 year old.

and the jury's decision? if the head shaving and the piercing itself didn't cause any permanent damage, the fact that the mother "chose" her pathetic excuse of a human being boyfriend over her own daughter definitely cause permanent damage.

i'm so disgusted i'm not far from blowing chunks of the breakfast i just ate. i hope the daughter is taken away from the mother and put into a home where people will love and care for her and help her get over this debacle.
                          Unfortunatly this kind of behavior is all too common in abuse cases - the mother blaming the child and becoming jealous. I can't quote numbers, but apparantly a significant number of women react this way.
                          "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
                          Socrates.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob P View Post
                            Unfortunatly this kind of behavior is all too common in abuse cases - the mother blaming the child and becoming jealous. I can't quote numbers, but apparantly a significant number of women react this way.
                            a friend had that horrible experience. her mother blaming her caused more scarring than the actual rape.

Comment

Originally posted by PoiBoy View Post
                              a friend had that horrible experience. her mother blaming her caused more scarring than the actual rape.
                              Yah, unfortunatly it happened to someone very close to me too.
                              Socrates.

Comment

Had a patient a while back who had several cosmetic procedures done at once (might as well, while you are under) and ended up in our local ER--had to put a urinary tube in only to hear EMS say, "oh, yeah they did surgery there too." Looked too painful for words, but the procedure had just been done.
                                I can only think since panties (the kind that bunch) are so small and narrow now they can no longer "bunch" (re: "thong thingys") and that is where the "thwappity thwappity" becomes a problem.
                                Do you remember those skintight lycra pants from the '70's? Why weren't they trimming ladies up then?
                                Guess it would make "bushwhacking" easier.
                                That's all for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X